• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris211

The Key word would be Destructive as Chris211 pointed out. I can picture a guy with a massive amount of power and stamina.
Something like this, teleporting along with destructive force would probably make them overpowered. Maybe his regular attacks do spout fire and his fire spells do a lot more damage than usual if he were to have a specialty. If not then I could easily see the "fire" element affecting his personality, maybe he gets mad easily or something along the lines of that

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Something like this, teleporting along with destructive force would probably make them overpowered. Maybe his regular attacks do spout fire and his fire spells do a lot more damage than usual if he were to have a specialty. If not then I could easily see the "fire" element affecting his personality, maybe he gets mad easily or something along the lines of that

Teleporting is kind of reminiscent of the battle you faced as Roxas against Axel in KH2...when he made the giant pillars of fire around you, and would dissapear in them to appear somewhere else in an attempt to attack you.

Chris211

Teleporting is kind of reminiscent of the battle you faced as Roxas against Axel in KH2...when he made the giant pillars of fire around you, and would dissapear in them to appear somewhere else in an attempt to attack you.
Probably one of my most favorite fights in KH2 right there.

FinalKingdmBlade

what are you talking about, we're two elements!

Ven/Wind, Terra/Earth, Aqua/Water, we're missing Fire and Heart!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would we need an Ignis? We can have that as the name of a fire-element boss or antagonist.

But KH is a game of trios. Three is a powerful and stable number.

Sempied

Trios are cooler than quartets in this series.

But anyways, Terra, Aqua and Ven just following the naming of Sora, Riku and Kairi; sky, land, and sea. A fire related name would seem rather out of place imo.
The possibilities of Lightning, fire, etc. would hit the fan. However hasn't Nomura mentioned that there is another protagonist that we've yet to see in one of his interviews?

FinalKingdmBlade

Why would we need an Ignis? We can have that as the name of a fire-element boss or antagonist.

But KH is a game of trios. Three is a powerful and stable number.

its certainly better then one, which is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. two can be just as bad as one, since it is the loneliest number since the number one

*slapped*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back