• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chasers/Riku/Bald Guy Explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok pretty much this whole thing is spoilers so I'm not gonna bother with spoiler boxes.

I have a theory that all keyblade wielders have a kind of light being within them that allow them to manifest the keyblade from heart energy, and gives them resistance to darkness. This was demonstrated when Riku kept his human form even though he opened the door to darkness, and when Sora returned to his human form after becoming a heartless. Then I thought of Xehanort, who was most likely a keyblade weilder, due to his being able to open the door to a World's Heart. Why did he become a heatless when Riku didn't? They both did exactly the same thing. Then it occured to me, Xehanort wanted to become a heartless. He willingly abonded his body and transfigured his heart into a heartless.

I think that when he became a heartless the light being within him was corrupted, and left his heart. This light being is the bald guy, and the reason he has the same clothes as Xehanot's Heartless is because they both emerged when Xehanort's heart was transformed. I think that he's trying to reach Kingdom Hearts, which is where all the light beings originate.

The armored keybladers are the Chasers, warriors chosen by Kingdom Hearts to "Chase" down the rogue light being and kill him before he can reach Kingdom Hearts. They however, don't have a light being within them, which is they can't manifest their keyblades at will (As shown in the secret ending, when all the keyblades are simply stuck in the ground), and why they don't have keychains ( meaning they can't change form, because they are made of physical material instead of heart energy. )

As for the red and black figure, he is wearing a suit similar to Riku's dark form. This dark energy suit seems to be harnessed by only Riku himself, as he is the only one who has been able to fully embrace the darkness without becoming a heartless. There was another being however, who had the same ability, which was the Riku Replica. Although he is dead, it is possible that Kingdom Hearts brought him back to life to become one of the Chasers. The Riku Replica may have joined with the rogue light being to defeat Riku and Sora, and reach Kingdom Hearts so he may become "complete" They are the "Lost Two" because they are lost from the purpose that was given to them by Kingdom Hearts.

The only flaw in this theory is that when Sora became a heartless, his light being woulkd have left him just like Xehanort's. This can be explained by the fact that Xehanort's light being was dormant within him, or "sleeping". This explains the "birth by sleep" meaning that the bald guy was corrupted and reborn during his inactive state. Anyway when Sora became a heartless, the light being was active and powerful, and it was the power of this being that Kairi tapped into when she turned Sora back into a human, and because Roxas was linked to Sora, he was also linked to his light being, allowing him to wield the keyblade.

I know this is a really long, long theory, but it explains some of the impossible phenomenons that have occured in the Kingdom Hearts series. Please give me some feedback.

sora=roxas

hmmm theoretically it could happen

u never know... and if it is ture than i think xeohanrt chose to become a heartless because it would make him stronger just like riku became stonger by taking the form of xehonart to defeat roxas

KingdomSealer

sounds good...but i dont think the old man is of light, because in the scan he seems to be casting a Dark Aura attack meaning he is darkness. i can understand the Chasers not weilding keyblades, but they have a connection to light in being that they picked up Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's keyblades and are said to have a connection to them in some way. and them making there own is possible aswell. and this whole event is said to take place in the past(possible future) but seems in the past, so how could Riku Replica be alive then and why as a Chaser too??
it has good ups and a few bad downs but still a good theory nontheless! :)

E

Eternal Oblivion

in my opinion i think the theory is very good especially the bald guy being Xehanorts corrupted light but the part about riku replica sounds too simple and i hope its somone different

KingdomSealer

OH sorry i misread your thing, i thought you meant the old dude was a light being. i kinda skipped over the part about being corrupted cause i read weird sometimes like that lol. ok so i agree with that part about corruptance, everything else i stand by still but i get the whole light thing now. i apologize, my bad, yea..

Oath~blivioN

Well, if the "Chasers" is as you said, then they could use other weapons, why use the key blades if they can't summon it?

My thought only, don't flame me please.^^

.:Mega:.

Awards
Riku Rep = win.

Interesting theory, but that guy obviously is using the darkness. As for the vid, it's in the past but you can think of it as the future...

LIKE DEEP DIVE was after KH1 but before KH2. It could be a scene after KH2 but before KH3.

~Mega

Oath~blivioN

Oh ya, and one more theory, could the bald man be another form? As in, heartless, nobody. Something is missing in the equation right? Heart, body and soul. The missing equation is the body, maybe it could be the abandoned body of the fake Ansem. Maybe only, its my theory.

Xehanort: 17

The theory is good but not good enough to convince me. I think that old man is Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless), and for his apprentice, i don't know.

daxter fan

You know, when I think about it.. it's more clear that the old dude and Raiden the cyborg ninja ARE the chasers..

the7seventh

Sorry if I'm off topic, but do you guys remember that keyblade that was made from the 7 princesses hearts ? You know, the dark keyblade ? Now this might sound completly wierd, but since that keyblade was made from hearts, maybe ( and this is a strong maybe ) the dark keyblade took the form of a human. To prove this theory: the dark keyblade is red and black and so is this guys suit, also Xehanort's heartless used this blade. It might sound crazy, but Tetsuya Nomura is the creator of this game and so far he had some real crazy ideas

the7seventh

Oh, by the way. If anybody wants to know what this place is called. It's called Sunset Horizons. I have a theory that this place might be a alternate Destiny Islands ( Like how the world that never was is a alternate version of Twilight Town )I'm currently researching if this took place in the future or past so I'll post more theories later. Sorry for double posting and sorry if I'm off topic again

Xehanort: 17

Sorry if I'm off topic, but do you guys remember that keyblade that was made from the 7 princesses hearts ? You know, the dark keyblade ? Now this might sound completly wierd, but since that keyblade was made from hearts, maybe ( and this is a strong maybe ) the dark keyblade took the form of a human. To prove this theory: the dark keyblade is red and black and so is this guys suit, also Xehanort's heartless used this blade. It might sound crazy, but Tetsuya Nomura is the creator of this game and so far he had some real crazy ideas

Yo, 7seventh i think you might be right, because the only way riku was to use that keyblade was when he had Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) inside of him. Also that keyblade is able to unlock hearts.

you might be onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back