• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check this out may contain spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

okay in was looking at a pic of those white creatures but dont flame me if this has happened before but thaey have a mark on their head it could be their sign like the heartless ones are the hearts with crosses.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yes, it's the Nobody sign. I'll keep this flame free.
1.jpg

We aren't quite sure what the sign means, unless it just represents them. The sign also appears on some of the Organization members

Dark Dude

cool at least i dont get flamesd but wot does it mean is it lightless or something that shos light or twilight

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Supposedly the Nobody can be controlled by the Organization, and the Nobody are people who had strong hearts, but lost 'em (to the Heartless i guess). So the white things are what is left. I think they maybe artificial or something..

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not to be mean, Dark Dude, but please don't double post. And yeah, I noticed that Xaldin's spears have that three-point blade at one end. I'm sure everyone has seen that if they have looked carefully at a pic of Xaldin. Demyx's sitar has the same thing.

EDIT: And Marluxia's scythe and Saix's sword.

Last edited:

God42

Don't forget Luxords cards.

demonick, I agree with you, it looks like a heartless mark but just a little diffrent and then turned up side down.

FATE

Awards
yeah, that's the Nobody sign, just like the Heartless have the heart with the cross.

and i desagree with demonick.sorry,but I dont see much resemblance with the Heartless sign.
Nobodies and Heartless are completley different things.
Nobodies come from those who have no heart, and the Heartless come from the darkness of peoples hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back