• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Checking Back In

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vanilla

Hey! Petra here, though I don't think anyone knew me by this name back when I was still active.
Before my username was Vanilla I went by doomprinny/doom. Yikes that feels like a past life now.
Hopefully this is an acceptable place to post this? I haven't used forums in close to a decade.

While it's a bit cringe-y looking back on posts from 2006, I've spent a decent chunk of time today logging back in and checking out old threads.
Feeling a bit nostalgic and interested in re-connecting with any old members that may recognize me? That actually wish to re-connect or add me on social media??
Might be a bit of a long shot since it's been ages now, and I was a bit of a mess back in my early teens, but please feel free to reply in the thread or send me a pm? Is that still a thing?

I used to be active on the digital-media section, though it doesn't seem to be around anymore. The mid-2000s was an interesting time for web-graphics, but that's died down quite a bit now. I wasn't terribly active, hence my low number of posts, but I remember chatting with a number of members on msn and aim. I think I even submitted graphics to the main site a long, long time ago. Might have been a baby member of staff at one point? I honestly can't remember.

Anyway, please excuse my rambling. I might be mostly talking into the void at this point. Though it'd be wild to actually see what the older members are up to these days.

Soldier

Awards
Welcome back to the forums Vanilla! a lot has changed since you've been here, but a lot has been improved. PMs are still a thing, and they're simple to use. I look forward to seeing what you do now that you've returned.

Back