• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chicken Little?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does Chicken Little actually help you at all!?

• Yes! Whenever I summoned him he always kicked ass!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No! He's the most useless summon in any Square Enix game!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, I just started playing Kingdom Hearts II not too long ago, and I was just recently given the baseball charm, so I can summon Chicken Little.

I really liked getting new summons in the first game, so I decided to leave Merlin's House and go try out Chicken Little on some of the heartless outside in Hollow Bastion.

After trying him out, I have question. Aside from FPS Mode, does Chicken Little actually do anything? He doesn't seem to actually attack on his own, instead all I can do with him is use the completely worthless FPS mode(which really doesn't work right, considering that they decided to use the the face buttons to fire instead of using the triggers).

I just wanna know, do any of you get any use out of Chicken Little at all?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He does hit every now and then. His abilities are a bit different.

While summoned enemy movement is slown down and lets you reach enemies faster. Stitch will actually block enemy attacks. If you die while Peter Pan is summoned Tinker Bell will revive you and Genie can Drive.

onyxrhapsody87

He's useful if you like getting your enemies all in one area for more effective attacks... I used him when ever you had to protect someone or something...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

inutikidude said:
he sucks period.
Ummm, ok. Do you have a reason or anything? I mean, I havent gotten much use out of him either, but at least I posted a reason for why I dont like him.

Did you actually play Kingdom Hearts II yet or do you just not like Chicken Little?

FigmentJedi

Chicken Little is very useful though mostly in FPS mode. He's great for fighting crowds or against bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back