• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chimpanzee Killed After Attacking Woman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeski

You can take the animal out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the animal.
When will people learn that exotic animals aren't pets.

That^

You shouldn't freaking shoot the thing. And it was in a cage yet still said to be cared for like a child.

wtf?

I wonder what made it so mad.
Getting stabbed?
Being in a cage?
Doing stupid shit for the amusement of humans?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
That is fucked up. That chimp must've been on steroids or something. And also, is the chimp wearing a diaper?
yes.

fuck lets bomb their natural habitat before they destroy us all
planet-of-the-apes-1968-20061208003013495.jpg

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
msnbc.com Video Player

The entire thing is pretty sad for everyone.
According to the video, the chimp may have been incensed by accidentally ingesting Xanax.

And I feel terrible for the friend; she's in critical condition and it's not looking good for her. So should she die, should the owner be convicted of murder or what?

Getting stabbed?
The chimp was stabbed AFTER it ripped the woman's friend apart.

Being in a cage?
True, but I think her treating Travis as her own pampered son makes up for that.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

Dude that movie is awesome good watch, especially the third one.

Any who she was probably humiliating him on had him dressed up in some human clothes or something, got fed up and clawed her face. She should of known better anyway.
Everyone remember that wild tiger at the zoo that got that kids ass, after he thrown some rocks at it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That chimp must've been on steroids or something.

Nah. Chimp is beast, they can break any bone in the human body with relative ease. Don't know what pissed it off, but I wouldn't want to have one of those things as pets.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You're telling me you wouldn't dress him up in a little suit and have him serve you soda (or whatever beverage of your choice) from the roof?

I thought so.
Damn right I would woo hoo. Have my own hairy butler.

Oh well about the monkey. it does suck, but you cannot dwell on a situation that didn't involved anything major i guess.

2pac

Man i kinda feel bad for da chimp. but an animal is an animal, u can train it 2 a limit, but it still has its natural instincts. and will go bak to that natural instinct.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
I found the whole chimp thing both sad and scary. Even if they're similar to humans, they are still wild animals. As for the Xanas, she claimed that she never gave him Xanax. Would that have done the chimp any good though? Whatever the case, I feel for everyone involved. The chimp was just being a chimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back