• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chimpanzee Killed After Attacking Woman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinysilver

I agree with William. They are called wild animals for a reason. Why would you want a chimp for a pet in the first place?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I agree with William. They are called wild animals for a reason. Why would you want a chimp for a pet in the first place?

No idea. Having a wild animal for a pet is stupid, trained or not. Should've been in the zoo or the wild. Lady should've gotten a dog or something instead.

At the time of the 2003 incident, police said the Herolds told them the chimpanzee was toilet trained, dressed himself, took his own bath, ate at the table and drank wine from a stemmed glass. He also brushed his teeth using a Water Pik, logged onto the computer to look at pictures, and watched television using the remote control, police said.
Wow...O_O

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Poor little guy. It doesn't matter how "trained/tame" a wild animal may be, it's still wild. Leave it alone.
Wondering about it in history today about why it did it and guy next to me says after they mentioned that he drunk wine "Well there's the answer!" Doubt it was drunk, but why even let it drink?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Poor little guy. It doesn't matter how "trained/tame" a wild animal may be, it's still wild. Leave it alone.
Wondering about it in history today about why it did it and guy next to me says after they mentioned that he drunk wine "Well there's the answer!" Doubt it was drunk, but why even let it drink?
I believe it was stated that he had received medicine because the owners thought it had lime disease and thus could have had an unintentional negative effect.

bubbles

You can take the animal out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the animal.
When will people learn that exotic animals aren't pets.

That's exactly what I was going to say it's pretty much the woman's fault because it's there instinct to do that kind of stuff like attack people. I don't think the chimpanzee should have been killed for it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

You're telling me you wouldn't dress him up in a little suit and have him serve you soda (or whatever beverage of your choice) from the roof?

I thought so.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah a chimp can be an extremely dangerous animal if not contained correctly. Usually they have at least twice the upper body strength of an average man, these things are not to be toyed with. If they are not in a type of zoo or out if the wild, things could definately get out of hand. They're not meant for pets afterall...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Honestly it makes me wonder if the chimp was aggravated by the owner, I know that they can get angry, but this one was obviously well trained.

FYI chimps are often fine if they're raised well, they're not like a lot of other "wild animals".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back