• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chocolate Factory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

It just occured to me when I saw a commercial for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that Willy Wonka & the CF and Charlie & the CF are Tim Burton movies. I think that the Chocolate Factory may actually be the surprising world that Nomura was talking about. Didn't Nomura say that there would be a surprising new world...AS SURPRISING AS THE HALLOWEENTOWN WORLD which was also a Tim Burton movie.

Do the math...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think we already know te surprise world (Pirates of the Carribean) but that might not be it it was surprising to me atleast. it could be Chocolate Factory but i severely doubt it. im thinking the Brave little toaster joking lol. nah i dont think its Choocolate Factory but maybe it is . hmmmmm..... we may never know until Winter 05 of course.

Doushitemo

sillypieman said:
It just occured to me when I saw a commercial for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that Willy Wonka & the CF and Charlie & the CF are Tim Burton movies. I think that the Chocolate Factory may actually be the surprising world that Nomura was talking about. Didn't Nomura say that there would be a surprising new world...AS SURPRISING AS THE HALLOWEENTOWN WORLD which was also a Tim Burton movie.

Do the math...
I don't think so. The Nightmare Before Christmas was Tim Burton and Disney, so they were able to put it in KH. WW & tCF is Tim Burton and Warner Bros. There's no Disney relation (or Square-Enix), so they can't put it in KH2.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.

Tim Burton wasnt so surprising... but thats me..
And, if willy wonka was in KH, it basicly be a Winnie the Pooh level...
cuz there is nothing evil there..It doesnt even have a good story line lol.

So, i'll admit, it is "surprising" you would metion this world..

One-Winged-Angel

I really doubt that as a possibility. Pirates of the Carribean is probably the surprise world seeing as thought its the only world that had no previous animation to it. It was an actual movie with actual actors made into a computerized video game.....

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really dont think so, i mean there is a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory game that's coming up!!!

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Argh! Sorry...but this is annoying me:
A) Tim Burton did NOT direct/write Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
B) Tim Burton's movie (the one that is coming out) is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Believe it or not, there is a big difference. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is said to be strictly based off of the book...the original movie however, strayed far from the book...

Anyways, yes, it is a possiblity, but rather doubtful...Time only knows...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Of course this is wrong. There is the off chance that Tim Burton could LEND the movie for KH but I doubt it.

There would be pleanty of boss options though... Anywho CCC is being made into a crappy, "movie to game" type thing...

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
alright halloweentown wasnt surprising....but POTC is most likely the surprising world

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
No, Sora would not be going to a chocolate factory no matter how much of a dream it may sound like. Why would he need to? What would he even have to do there? Would he fight Ompa Lumpas? No. But it does sound a little fuuny.

Valeth

Wonka has nothing to do with Disney or FF so why would he be in KH2? nuff said. It would be even scarier if they put the Johny Depp Wonka in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back