• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chocolate Factory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellz_Bell

sillypieman said:
It just occured to me when I saw a commercial for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that Willy Wonka & the CF and Charlie & the CF are Tim Burton movies. I think that the Chocolate Factory may actually be the surprising world that Nomura was talking about. Didn't Nomura say that there would be a surprising new world...AS SURPRISING AS THE HALLOWEENTOWN WORLD which was also a Tim Burton movie.

Do the math...

well the nightmare before christmas was like from disney but directed by tim burton wasn't it?

Hellz_Bell

cometboy17 said:
Yes It Was Why???

well then thats why it was put in the game but i don't think WILLY WONKA and the chocolate factory is a disney movie so it won't be put into the game. i could be wrong please correct me but thats what i think. AND WILLY WONKA IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THAT MOVIE AND CHARLIE SUCKS AND NO ONE SHALL FORGET IT OR I WILL RIP OFF ALL THEIR SKIN AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD WHILE KEEPING THEIR HEART BEATING SO THEY CAN SUFFER THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Website
www.myspace.com
AND WILLY WONKA IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THAT MOVIE AND CHARLIE SUCKS AND NO ONE SHALL FORGET IT OR I WILL RIP OFF ALL THEIR SKIN AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD WHILE KEEPING THEIR HEART BEATING SO THEY CAN SUFFER THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
====
x_x..I want to see them..dont kill them

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
OmniKBM said:
That world would suck eggs! I mean WTH would you do in it?Kill Willy Wonka? XD

That would be the ONLY reason i would play that level. Man id play Barbie Adventure before i play that level

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'd like to see the move, but... Being a world of KH2?
Thats just weird. What would you have to do? Willie Wonka isn't a bad guy... just a little about himself and wackey. You can't have a charlie and the Chocolate Factory world, if you can't fight. Otherwise it would be a little easy, when you'r not fighting anyone.
This thread NEEDS to be closed.
If someone knows how to close a thread, would you do that?

Thanks.
oh, and Khinfomaster. I'd rather play a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory then Barbie...

mattdelig29

Yeah...........Let's all go help strange ol' Willie make some chocolate and hope it qualifies as a KH2 level. I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back