• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Choice for 7* evolving a Tier 8 medal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I need and would appreciate any suggestions from the KH Insider community.

I can finally evolve a Tier 8 medal to 7*. However, I have a decision. I know traits can be important.

I have a Tier 8 Invisible, and a Tier 8 Bob and Jack Jack medal that could be my choice. The problem is traits. I only had 3 Bob and Jack Jack medals, and got lousy traits of Paralysis and Sleep (devastating, I know). The Tier 8 Invisible has Aerial, Damage in Raids, and Max Gauges.

My conundrum is...Which one?

Veevee

Awards
Well, if both have rather mediocre traits, I tend to go with the one you need more. Do you lack upright medals? Take Bob and Jack-Jack. Rather in need of a reverse hitter? Take the Invisible. In general, I'd tend to go with the Invisible because it has aerial and damage in raids which means it can be useful not only in PvP, but also in Raids and in Coliseum. I usually tend to lean towards medals you can a) use in more than one keyblade effectively, that b) have good traits and c) are allrounders, usable for the whole game. Hope that helps. I'm in a similar madness - I have a Saix EX+ with two raid damages and one strength (great raid medal and good for PvP), a Stained Glass Xion with raid, EA and ground (nice for PvP, good for coli and raid) and a Stained Glass Aqua with EA, Air and Ground (great allrounder, but I have a bunch of upright medals and rather lack reverse ones). It's a tough choice knowing I'll probably evolve my next T8 in half a year or so, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back