• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chosen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This chapter is pretty decent too. Although, I feel bad for Stitch. D:

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Dont worry he will be alright, cause remember he's Fluffy. Or something like that, idk cause I havent seen the movie in years.
Jumba: Don't be mad, that I'm going to be taking you apart. I'll make you taller and not so fluffy!
Stitch: I like fluffy
Yeah, that's not the reason. This link will tell you why. (perhaps) YouTube - walt disney lilo & stitch part 1
Though you haven't seen it in a while.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
okay, i was sooooo behind, i just pulled another six chapters at once (but they were really good.) I have no criticism to give, it seems Namine has been helping you out with all of that and your writing is definately showing more improvement with each chapter^^ And its not like your mistakes are unberable ither, because you have such good storytelling, so it continued to draw me in. Can't wait for the end of the fight and to see which world they head to next, so continue to keep me updated man

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Chapter 13- Ohana

The fake ran at Remi at full speed but right before he jumped onto Remi, Stitch jumped in his way and the two began fight. They punched each other with great strength and moved very fast, which left Remi confused. He wanted to help Stitch but he could hurt him in the process.

They fought for a short while until Stitch grabbed the fakes arm and pulled it behind his body, Stitch then slammed himself onto the fakes back. It left a small dent on the ground but Stitch wasn't done yet, he threw the fake into the air and laid on his back with his feet in the air. When the fake came back down, Stitch kicked it repeatedly and made it look like he was spinning a blue ball with his feet. Stitch gave out a laugh as he did this and after a while he stopped and the fake rested on his feet. Stitch then grabbed the fake as he got up and threw him into the air.

"Remi!" Remi knew what to do, he jumped into the air and swung his Keyblade at the fake and threw him higher into the sky. As everyone looked up to see where the fake was, Stitch climbed back up the mountain and took Lilo's gun. He then climbed a tree, pulled the leaves down to the floor and then let go so he could be thrown into the air. As he got higher, the fake got closer and Stitch pulled the gun out and began to shoot the fake with the green ooze bullets. The fake was to weak to dodge the bullets so he just took them.

The fake began to fall faster to the floor and he began to burn up as well but the ooze prevented it from catching on fire. It fell to the floor like a meteor and left a giant crater on the ground and dust filled the area; Remi was about to celebrate but Stitch came back to the ground.

"Fight" Yelled Stitch from where everyone else was standing and Remi looked back down at the fake and it started to get up.

"C'mon, what does it take to stop you?" Remi ran at the fake and began to strike the fake with his Keyblade. It just took the beatings and when Remi cornered it, he swung his Keyblade so hard at the fake that it left him stuck on the wall. "Yeah, its over." Said Remi triumphantly.

"Almost," Stitch came down to Remi and stood by him and took off his guitar that he had made earlier. He then pointed to Remi's Keyblade, "Play"

The fake then fell off the wall and Remi didn't look to surprised. It began to slowly get back up and it held its hand on its face, as if it has a headache. After a little while it stopped moving around like a drunken man, and began to look at its surroundings. It looked up and squinted as it saw Remi and Stitch, and after a couple of seconds its eyes got wider and a giant grin appeared on its face. It laughed in a frightening, insane way and ran at Remi but just as it was about to attack Remi, Stitch began to play his guitar.

He played a soft, mellow tune and the fake stopped in its tracks trying to understand the music. Remi then figured out what Stitch meant and began to play his Keyblade as well. The tune grew louder and it began to twitch insanely, in an attempt to stop the music, it jumped at Stitch but he moved out of the way and kept playing. It kept doing this to Remi and Stitch for a while but it got weaker every time.

After a while Remi and Stitch were playing on the edge of the cliff, the fake tried one last time to stop them but the two moved out of the way and it was left trying to balance itself on the edge. Stitch and Remi got behind it and Stitch lifted his guitar, in a ready to bat position, and Swung as hard as he could at the fake and it went flying into the ocean. Everyone watched as it screamed all the way into the ocean and when it touched the water, it started to drown and began to melt in the water. It left a giant stain of darkness in the water but it began to shrink and a heart came out of the water and disappeared into the sky after the darkness was gone.

Remi gave a deep sigh and sat on the ground and Stitch looked back at him. "Ohana."

"It means family." Called out Lilo and Remi and Stitch looked back at her.

"Everyone....is...Ohana." Stitch smiled at everyone and everyone smiled back, except for Kevin. Lilo's cellphone began to ring and she took it out of her pocket.

"Yes?...Thats great!...Yeah Stitch and Remi defeated a copy of Stitch.......Ill tell you about it when we get back.........Ok, bye," Lilo put her cell phone away. "That was Jumba, he said the Experiment is fine now." Everyone then turned to the containers that held the Experiments that they caught and they looked normal, at least for an Experiment. Their eyes weren't black anymore and they looked confused so Lilo and Rachel took them out of the containers and Stitch and Remi climbed back up the mountain. He began to talk to the Experiments in a weird language and they seemed less confused.

"I still can't believe any of this." Remi put his hands on his head and everyone began to laugh.

~End~

Sorry if this Chapter sounds pretty crappy but I had it written up on Friday but I didnt save it and it made me mad that I had to rewrite it. The next Chapter will wrap this World up and I will make a special for Christmas.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks and to everyone could you please check this thread every 2 days cause the forums are really annoying and I can barely send a Visitor Message to just one person.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This chapter is very nice. Plus, I'll check this thread every day for updates. Or even better, I'll subscribe to it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Nice chapter as always Zero, I look forwarrd to the next chapter. Also in my opinion it wasn't crappy it's still great as ever and u painted a clear image of the battle into my head. It was epicness....:)

Aria

braver by the minute
You're writing is getting so much better! There's still a few run on sentences, but other than that it was a really good chapter!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the comments so keep commenting. Most people are probably still with their families our are not able to get onto KHI so I wont post a new Chapter but I will post a Christmas special....After Christmas, sorry about that I just wasnt in the mood to post but now I am. Also dont worry about this special, it does not take place during any specific time because I havent thought of one. And it doesnt relate to the story at all, its just for anyone to read if they want to.

A Very Chosen Christmas-

All through the World of Neo City, (RKV's World), not one being was awake. Everyone slept with dreams of what Santa would bring them the next morning but little did they know Santa was not going to bring them anything, a group of teenagers would. Now lets go catch up with them.

Rachel, Remi, Kevin, and Viktor slept in their respective rooms but after a short while Rachel grew tired of sleeping and woke up. She walked out of her room, with her covers, and into the living room and stared at the Christmas tree she, Remi, and Viktor put together. It lit up with joyous colors, had different color of spheres hanging from each branch, and it held a bright star made out of four colorful, smaller stars. A bright, pink one that had an R carved into it, a red, orange one that had an R on it, a green one with a V carved into it, and a blue one that had a K carved into it. They were some type of fruits, Paupo?, that represented each of the four teens.

Rachel seemed upset and then sat on the couch and stared at the bottom of tree. She wrapped herself in her covers and it seems as if she was waiting for something to happen. Just then a breeze, carrying some snow, appeared in the room and a couple seconds later a big man in a red suit appeared. Rachel's eyes grew wide and she quickly stood up and gave out a loud shriek. Remi, Kevin, and Viktor heard her, grabbed their weapons, and jumped out of their rooms at the same time.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Remi and Rachel's terrifying scream turned into a joyous, high-pitched laughter and gave the man a hug.

"SANTA!!!I knew you were real this whole time, I believed in you the whole time." Said Rachel as she hugged him.

"HO HO HO." Santa gently removed her from himself. "Yes I know dear."

"Wow, Santa you are real." Remi and Viktor stared in awe.

"Yes I am and im glad to say you are all on the Nice list." Rachel's, Remi's, and Viktor's eyes lit up with excitement. "Except for Kevin." Everyone then looked back at Kevin. "I remember a little boy who made fun of Rachel for believing me but he still wrote to me every year asking for the same thing but I had to give him coal every year."

"That's what you get." Rachel crossed her hands, closed her eyes, and put her chin up. Santa then walked up to Kevin and pulled a lump of coal out of thin air and gave it to Kevin.

"Whatever." Kevin turned back, walked into his room, and threw the coal into the air. Santa turned to face RRV so the coal hit the back of his head and it made him fall to the floor.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yelled Rachel and Kevin turned around. "You hurt Santa!"

A red bump appeared on Santa's head."Milk and Cookies mommy." Said Santa in a dazed way.

"Now you have to deliver Santa's presents." Rachel picked up Santa's hat and put it on Kevin.

"Yeah right, who's gonna make me?" Rachel, Remi, and Viktor surrounded Kevin and stared at him angrily. "Fine whatever." Remi and Viktor picked up Santa and put him on the couch and covered him up with Rachel's covers. Rachel went into her room and got three Santa hats and gave one to Remi and Viktor and they all put one on. They then went outside and found Santa's slay on the roof of their place, so they got a ladder and quickly went up to the slay. They all sat in a seat and Kevin tried to understand how to work the slay.

"Try this." Viktor had a weird key and handed it to Kevin, he put it in the slay and it started up. "They slay knows where to go so all you need to do is drop the presents." Kevin groaned and the four were off to a trip around the world.

After a couple of hours they were almost done and they were headed back to their town but for some reason the slay began to make a weird noise. "This slay is about to go down!" Viktor yelled. "Grab the remaining presents and get ready to fall." They all grabbed a couple of presents but when they looked back up they saw a building and they were about to crash into it. So they did what they had to do and they all jumped out. They landed safely onto the ground but when they looked back at where the slay crashed they didnt see anything but it was to dark and cloudy to see anything.

"Great now what are we supposed to do? Deliver the presents to every house on foot?" Yelled Kevin in an annoyed tone.

"Yes thats what we are going to do because we are in this mess because of you." Yelled Rachel back at Kevin but he just muttered something and the four went their separate ways.

After a while Kevin was almost done, he just needed to deliver one more present. It was at a small house and it had a chimney big enough for him to fit through so he jumped up onto the roof and slipped right through the chimney. Their was someone sleeping on the couch but they didnt hear Kevin so he quietly walked over to the small, lit up Christmas tree and left the present there but as he turned back at the couch, there was no one there. Kevin looked confused and then he felt something pulling on his shirt, so he quickly turned around.

"Are you Santa?" Asked a little girl with tired eyes, and she was holding a small teddy bear.

"No, im...." Kevin started to think. "Im.....im..one of Santa's helpers. He isn't feeling to well right now so I helped him out."

"Oh okay and here you go." The girl handed a letter to Kevin. "I was going to give it to Santa but you can have it."

Kevin opened it and read it.

Deer Santa,

Thank yu for bringing me presnts i hope yu lik the cookyeis
my frends dont beleeve yu but i all ways beleeved yu

Kevin put the letter away. "Keep believing." The girl went back to the couch and looked at Kevin.

"Here are the cookies." The girl picked up the glass of milk and cookies and Kevin took two cookies and drank the milk.

"Now go back to sleep and in the morning you can open the present." The girl covered herself and her teddy bear and went to sleep. Kevin walked under the chimney and jumped up and out of the house but he jumped so high that he flew all the way back to his place. He landed on the ground right in front of the door and as he got up Rachel, Remi, and Viktor appeared from the corner. When they all grouped up they heard Santa's laugh in the air and they all immediately looked up and saw the slay in the air; it also began to snow. Kevin then opened the door to the house and they saw nobody on the couch, the cookies were gone, the milk was all gone, and there were four presents under the tree. Rachel, Remi, and Viktor walked into the house but Kevin grabbed Rachel.

"Sorry about saying Santa wasn't real. I didn't know it meant that much to you."

Rachel's furious face turned into a smile."It's alright." The two then walked into the house and Rachel grabbed the two remaining presents. One of them was for her and the other was for Kevin. "Here you go, I guess Santa believes in you too." Rachel handed Kevin his present and he looked surprised. Remi and Rachel sat on the couch and Kevin and Viktor knew what to do so they went inside their rooms with their presents.

Rachel and Remi opened up their presents at the same time and they both smiled when they saw what they got. Remi pulled out a necklace with a small heart and Rachel pulled out a guitar.

"What did you wish for?" Asked Rachel.

"For the perfect present for you." Rachel began to blush. "What did you ask for?"

"For the perfect present for you." They both smiled and Remi helped Rachel put the necklace on and Remi put the guitar away. When Remi sat back down Rachel was pointing to the ceiling and when Remi looked up he saw a Mistletoe. They looked at each other and began to kiss.

In Viktor's room, Viktor opened up his present and found out he got the laptop he wanted. In Kevin's room, Kevin placed the letter from the little girl on a shelf and when he opened his present he saw a letter.

Dear Kevin,

I know you didn't mean to hurt Rachel's feelings before but I just wanted you to understand her. Thanks for helping me out this Christmas, you needed to get into the Holiday Spirit. Also, I hope this present isn't too late.

Sincerely,
Santa Claus

P.S.
Keep the hat I have plenty of them.

Kevin put the letter aside and opened up his present.

~End~

I made this up from the top of my head and its probably really bad compared to my last Chapter but I just wanted to have fun with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back