• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christianity Vs. Atheism

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWarrior1

When you post a comment, put what religion you are, or if your an atheist, then put ONE reason to support you side.
I am a christian by the way.
Let the disscusion begin.

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Oh crud lol this type of thread :/

Well Christianity because of my .... blah n/m lol if I say what I say loads of blows will come...

Lets leave it at Christianity....

(btw expect others to ask about other religions and beliefs)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Notice how many Christians vs. how many atheists post in a thread called "Christianity vs. atheism".

What sort of extended discussion do you expect from "I am Christian because I have faith in the Bible"? How does one respond to that?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. I'm something in between Christianity and Atheism... I'm not very religious, but I'm absolutely not an Atheist either..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I can't call myself an Atheist at all--one thing I hate Evolution alot and I do go to a church, not to mention, I try to pray and learn the bible. I do believe that there is a god and I guess I converted from being a Buddhist to Christianity.

When you post a comment, put what religion you are, or if your an atheist, then put ONE reason to support you side.
I am a christian by the way.
Let the disscusion begin.

If you are specifying more then one religion why against Atheism?

Also why is it “Christianity vs. Atheism”?

Don’t tell me it’s a classic good vs. evil type reference?

Darkest_Hour

I believe in God and all that, but I worship him to an extent. I also do not believe the bible is legit. I think we're all just a dream of God's. And the apocolypse occurs when God awakens from his slumber.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
^ What made you change from Buddhist to Christianity?

I don't know how to be specific or really remember how but probably because I was adopted into a new family and no, they didn't force me. I chose to convert on my own decisions and the fact that despite Buddhism being something that reminds me of my birthplace, I converted because the words of the bible seem to have an impact on me as well as a life-changing event let's just say.

Must have been the overwhelming amount of evidence supporting the Christian faith that is not the bible.

Wrong there. I truly believe the word of bible.

Because emotions have everything to do with scientific theories, amirite?

Nope. I just don't see how that theory is evidently 100% true.

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Just because you see no reasons doesnt mean there arent dude. This thread wasnt made to poke at others beliefs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back