• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas killed the mood.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The true Areku23

Awards
Halloween town, the world inspired by the classic stop motion movie the nightmare before christmas. That was honestly one of my favorite worlds. The mood held true to the movie. I loved that eerie creepy feeling I got as I walked through halloween town.

And then came the second game. Christmas town was a total buzz kill. Especially when Jack's christmas suit came about. He never took the stupid thing off. It just wasn't at all like the first game.

Anyone share in my feelings. I wish the final mix's would come out. And maybe when it does they can do this:
1. Switch Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jack's costumes between Halloween town and christmas town.
2. Actually change the music when you go to christmas town.

But naturally, since Square Enix hogs all the really good stuff for themselve's and when they actually DO do a remake of a game, there are either little or no changes besides gameplay, graphics, and voice overs(which they skip alot of doing to final mix 2).

Your thoughts if you please.

Toodles.

Aria

braver by the minute
Haha I thought Sora's santa excitement was pretty funny, but I agree Christmas did kind of kill the creepy mood.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I didn't think much of it when Christmas Town was added but some of HT did seem a little toned down.
Wouldn't call what they did in the FMs all that great.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Are you asking for them to do that...when NA and the other countries get FM? Cause like, there's two things wrong with that; being that we are definetely not getting the latest Final Mix, and they did in fact make those exact changes to Christmas Town. Besides, KH2 as a whole was a buzzkill compared o the first and CoM, blame a world or Sora or the whole game.

8shortfuse

I liked Christmas town. It reminded me a lot of the movie, when Jack went for the first time (Plus Sora cracked me up with all of his Santa excitment)! Personally, I don't really have a problem with any of the worlds in any of the games...but that's just me.

slmcknett

Sora's like a five year old in almost every world that they go to. And he's supposed to be 16; he just seemed way to out of character in the entire second (or third; whichever you decide to call it) game.

codycameron09

Yeah, Sora did act a little childish, but if I found out Santa was real... I WOULD FLIP OUT, TOO!!!

Oh, and of course Christmas would be associated with the world of A Nightmare Before Christmas. It's got Christmas in the title!

8shortfuse

Yeah, Sora did act a little childish, but if I found out Santa was real... I WOULD FLIP OUT, TOO!!!

Oh, and of course Christmas would be associated with the world of A Nightmare Before Christmas. It's got Christmas in the title!

I would too, and I'm 18 (mentally I think I'm still 5 sometimes!)
That's just the kind of personality Sora has...I'm the same way! (I'm a total goof head most of the time)

Marluxia

I have seen the movie a bunch of times.But I was wishing he didn't wear it the whole time during Sora's second visit to Halloween Town(when you have to fight The Experiment), that is what I was meaning to say.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Christmas town was good...you just moody ;)

BluesStar21

personally I thought Christmas Town was much better than Halloween town, even though Halloween Town music still kicks butt.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I have seen the movie a bunch of times.But I was wishing he didn't wear it the whole time during Sora's second visit to Halloween Town(when you have to fight The Experiment), that is what I was meaning to say.

Well why? Because it was different from his norm? That's silly, everything changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back