• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cid...Cid...Anyone want another Cid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cid...

• From FFVII, the loudmouth cursing SOB who was in KH1

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • from FFVIII, the person who pretty much had no plot significance to FFVIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • from FFX and FFX2, the al bhed who...who...wanted...to...um...the al bhed

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • from FFXII, who is in a game that wasn't even released yet

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • MegaFlare, of course. :P

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Hmm...Well...In every FF game, there's always a new Cid...(not counting FFX2). Hmm...KH keeps a lot of elements from FF and I was wondering since someone made a thread on Chocobos if KH2 should have another Cid...

If you COULD have another Cid in the game, what game would he come from?

(You can tell I'm bored to post this thread)

SMALL STATEMENT: I'm REALLY bored right now and I don't feel so happy. The moment that the mods feel like closing this might come but let me just see the flaming begin so I can at least enjoy the moment.

Oh yeah, I voted for the last one too. (Watch as 94.50% chooses the last one)

Last edited:

Night Shadow

i love cid so yess i wanna see him come back, but they will use the same one again so dont get ur hopes up about that srry

sinharvest_angel

hell yeah cid is awsome, u need him in the game, i bet he will be anyway, the gummi ship is, i cant think of reason not to put him in there

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
They should just leave the Cid that was in KH1 he was the only one that was actually got into your party and that was cool out of the rest of them. I dont think any of the others will be put in because they just aren't that important.

M

MegaFlare

Gather round, kids! It's the flame/attention roundup for the last option.

[No joke, that last option is just.. horrible. In fact, I may see if I can take it out]

Anyway, I voted FFX Cid. We've already had FFVII Cid, let's get a little variety.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Seeing as FFVII Cid was seen arriving at Hollow Bastion during the KH1 credits, I'm guessing we'll see him again. Though I thought FFX Cid was frickin' hilarious. "YEEEE-haw! We're goin' in!"

FFVIII Cid was cool. I liked him. But I agree, he didn't have any plot significance.

Relik

FF VII Cid all the way. He was the only Cid that wasn't a chump. Did any other Cid's fight? No. And FF VII Cid hit hard. "What'd the other Cid's do besides a whole lot of flying and a whole lot of nothing else.

Heartless1990

Cool man said:
That Cid from Final Fantasy IX, he wasnt on the list. But I geuss he wazsnt suppose to either...

But I woted for FF7 Cid, hes damn cool.

The frog or the king? ^-^

Nah, I don't think they'd put that Cid in. Neither would they put any Cid from before FFVII. Nomura no work on them, therefore, Kingdom Hearts no haff dem.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Heartless1990 said:
The frog or the king? ^-^

Nah, I don't think they'd put that Cid in. Neither would they put any Cid from before FFVII. Nomura no work on them, therefore, Kingdom Hearts no haff dem.
he said he was gonna include characters he didn't work on remember

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
A little variety is needed i think, Clouds new AC costume looks a heck of a lot better than his original KH1 one, and the same should be said for other characters, Cid included... its a shame Leon doesn't have a new outfit really...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Themuffinman said:
What did the FFX Cid do?
When you ask that question do mean it like FFVII Cid had experiance with rockets, so he dealt with gummi ships?

Because if you do, well FFX Cid restored the airship and made it flyable so he could possibly have the same sort of role.

But yeah, unless FFVII Cid gets an Australian voice actor I'll be voting for FFX Cid. You just can't beat that whole redneck thing he has going on. Just change his outfit a bit.

Heartless1990

Gaiash said:
he said he was gonna include characters he didn't work on remember

I really don't think he said that. There were no signs of him adding FFIX characters into KH1. The KH series only has characters from games he worked on. FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFX2, FFXII. He won't put any characters from any game. I am 100% sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back