• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cid in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

u guys remember after u beat the space paranoids in kh2 in hollow bastion 4 the 2nd time tron givves u a gift, and sprakles fall from the sky, and cid says that these are just the good old days? well mayb in birth by sleep it shows cid and the gang are in hollow bastion in the "old days" that he was talking about?

wat do u guys think:confused:

Sexy Angel
Meh. He may be in BBS, because BBS takes place 10 years in the past, and Hollow Bastion was taking over by Maleficent a year after that, so Cid may be shown...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He may be in BBS since he's, well....you know...middle aged (I think). Their might be a possibility that Leon and/or Aerith could be their too, just a bit younger. I doubt it though.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think the whole FF crew (excluding Cloud and Sephiroth) from KH have a good chance of appearing as their younger selves at Radiant Garden. Why not?

Stars

リク
u guys remember after u beat the space paranoids in kh2 in hollow bastion 4 the 2nd time tron givves u a gift, and sprakles fall from the sky, and cid says that these are just the good old days? well mayb in birth by sleep it shows cid and the gang are in hollow bastion in the "old days" that he was talking about?

wat do u guys think:confused:

They live in Radiant Garden when they are still young.. i think they will probably appear in BBS

xickae

I thought Cid would be in BBS since I knew the game would be released, and when I found out it would happen 10 years before the original story I even thought he would be like in FF VII and probably a character that will help you.

Hanzo

Well you do know if Cid is in the game. Transportaion will involve flying. Cause in all the games in FF he makes aircrafts to help the hero of the game. So unless you dont think the flying wont be involved if Cid shows then prove me wrong.

Well you do know if Cid is in the game. Transportaion will involve flying. Cause in all the games in FF he makes aircrafts to help the hero of the game. So unless you dont think the flying wont be involved if Cid shows then prove me wrong.

Kingdom Hearts isn't Final Fantasy. Not that that won't happen, but Kingdom Hearts is not Final Fantasy.

Hanzo

He is a SquareSoft character. They use him in almost all the games even if you dont see him. If one of their games involve flying then he might be there. Also they would not change a character from other movies or games. As for example if you played FF8 Leon was unfriendly and a loner. What if in KH he was friendly it wouldnt be the same. Also all the characters in KH has the same traits as their original show/game.

Triton to protective of Ariel so he becomes short tempered.
Simba is uncertain but then decides to be king of the land.
Herc wants to be like his dad but lost his powers. Yet is uncertain but then chose to be the best he can to learn thats what it takes.
Aladdin loves Jasmine but carefree at times and always with Abu by him.

Should i go on.

Athel

Machinist
He's talking about when the FF gang lived in Radiant Garden before Maleficent took over. She took over nine years before KH1 by the way.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
If the FF 'gang' appears in BBS Leon (Er, I mean... Squall? xD) will be 15, Yuffie will be 6, Cid will be 32, and if Cloud makes an appearence, he will be 12. Selphie and Tidus would be 3, and Wakka 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back