• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cid's Voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cid's Voice

• It was the best

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It sucked

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • It was ok

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas Sorrows

final form roxas said:
i hated it that stupit red neck cowboy voice
Everybody on this site discriminates everyone who is different.
Red necks kick ass, ad cowyboys say howdy so they are cool, you son of a bitch.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Eh, it's fine. You don't hear it that much anyway. I thought it kind of suited him.

final form roxas said:
i hated it that stupit red neck cowboy voice

I dislike your grammar and spelling

Dr. Stoopid

I expected it to be rough like a 7 foot tall man who smokes 4 packs of cigarettes a day, but not exactly a "cousin-banging redneck" as someone else once put it.

Roxas33

they definitely screwed it up bad. thats not how he is sposed to sound.

E

Evil-Riku

Was it a different actor doing his voice? Because I thought it totally sucked.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It was alright. Not excellent and not extremely bad. Aerith's voice however could kill someone. More reason for Cloud to go with Tifa.

final form roxas

Roxas Sorrows said:
Everybody on this site discriminates everyone who is different.
Red necks kick ass, ad cowyboys say howdy so they are cool, you son of a bitch.

thats spam and your a bitch............

and arieth voice was like it had no emotion

wtholyf

Dude Cloud to pick Aerith over Tifa is crazy, even with Aerith's normal voice. As for Cid, lol that was horrfic, I expected a deep cool voice, the kind of attiude he had in KH1 and FFVII. This guy sounds like a hick with the only technological advancement in his life being an outhouse. Not only that, but he is a technological genius (his lance weapons for example are customized by himself with advance material). Not only that but why didn't they give Cid his Advent Childern Voice? They gave all the characters Advent Childern clothing, but not their Advent Childern voices (This is for both the english and Japaneese one). Why couldn't they use the same voice actors? o.0? Overall Cid's voice was horrfying to the max

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
Dr. Stoopid said:
I expected it to be rough like a 7 foot tall man who smokes 4 packs of cigarettes a day, but not exactly a "cousin-banging redneck" as someone else once put it.

But you see, in kingdom hearts, cid doesn't smoke, so having a voice that sounds like he's a heavy smoker is basically putting subliminal messages in a kids game. I felt the voice fits his character. And whoever said his voice was worse than Aerith's should learn a thing or two about acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back