• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Circle Pad Pro Controls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So I can get 30% more trade-in credit towards my pre-ordered 3D. So I might trade in a thing or two and grab this. Extra shoulder buttons sounds BA.

BagelBreath

Awards
Does the top part of the case that comes with the MoM edition fit while using the CPP? I might buy it, but I haven't seen it anywhere in stores. Do they only sell it at GameStop or something?

I think it's an EB Games/GameStop exclusive.

Blobbit

Awards
I think it's an EB Games/GameStop exclusive.

Ah thanks, I may pick it up since I think I might be going to the mall today, but I wouldn't really like it if I had to take off the top part of the case everytime I used it though.

soraalam1

A little Circle Pad Pro Tidbit

I'd recommend if you are using the circle pad pro with your game, to change from control type A to type B in config. This way, you will just have to press R to lock on instead of L+R. Just a little tip to help with your game experience.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: A little Circle Pad Pro Tidbit

I'd recommend if you are using the circle pad pro with your game, to change from control type A to type B in config. This way, you will just have to press R to lock on instead of L+R. Just a little tip to help with your game experience.

Or you could just use ZR to lock on, without changing anything :p

Xammag

Is there a way to do it so that you just replace L and R with ZL and ZR? I'm fine with the controls when the buttons are that much bigger and easier to press.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I merged this thread with another CCP thread since they're both recent and discuss the same thing. :p

Is there a way to do it so that you just replace L and R with ZL and ZR? I'm fine with the controls when the buttons are that much bigger and easier to press.

No there isn't. L and R still function to control the camera as well as the second Circle Pad and ZR acts as an easy lock on button. There's no customization to the controls besides inverting the camera. :|

Xammag

I merged this thread with another CCP thread since they're both recent and discuss the same thing. :p

No there isn't. L and R still function to control the camera as well as the second Circle Pad and ZR acts as an easy lock on button. There's no customization to the controls besides inverting the camera. :|

Haha, oh yeah, the circle pad >.>. It's funny that that's the reason I bought that and I keep forgetting to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back