• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Circle Pad Pro Controls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
For you Europeans with both the game and the Circle Pad Pro add-on, what exactly does the second analog pad control? The camera, or what? Trying to decide whether or not I should get it.

Yeah, it enables you to move the camera with the right analog stick. It also lets you lock on with ZR instead of L+R. I would buy it. I originally only got it for our review but I'm not going back now. :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Think "R2" in PlayStation terms. The Circle Pad Pro adds a second pair of shoulder buttons as well.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sweetness, definitely getting the circle pad pro. I still have a DS lite, so how much would I get for a trade in? For anybody who has done a trade in for the 3DS

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
You get $70 trade-in credit for a 3DS normally. I would guess they'll give you some extra deal once the 3DSXL is out so I'm guessing around $100 off?

BagelBreath

Awards
Yeah, it enables you to move the camera with the right analog stick. It also lets you lock on with ZR instead of L+R. I would buy it. I originally only got it for our review but I'm not going back now. :p

Awesome! I bought a CPP specifically for DDD, I'm glad to hear that it seems to be worth it. :D

GameGirl709

Awards
So is there a big difference between a regular 3ds and one with a CPP? I don't have one, but was thinking about possibly getting it. It's interesting though how on amazon it's $29, but at GameStop it's $19.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I find the contours of the CPP make the system more comfortable to hold.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
So is there a big difference between a regular 3ds and one with a CPP? I don't have one, but was thinking about possibly getting it. It's interesting though how on amazon it's $29, but at GameStop it's $19.

Only get it if you plan to use it. If you're just getting it for KH3D, then I'd rethink getting it. Games like Resident Evil: Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3 use it as well so you may want to look into them before you buy a CCP.

I find the contours of the CPP make the system more comfortable to hold.

It also makes it easier to hold when you have naturally sweaty fingers. That glossy surface is no good. :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Only get it if you plan to use it. If you're just getting it for KH3D, then I'd rethink getting it. Games like Resident Evil: Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3 use it as well so you may want to look into them before you buy a CCP.
Kid Icarus: Uprising uses it pretty well itself, especially if you're left-handed. Makes controlling the game a lot easier in that instance.

Blobbit

Awards
Does the top part of the case that comes with the MoM edition fit while using the CPP? I might buy it, but I haven't seen it anywhere in stores. Do they only sell it at GameStop or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back