• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Class ended after gamestop closed today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BagelBreath

Awards
I was working all day yesterday and didn't get off until EBGames closed. >.<'
Going to pick up 1.5 today~ Probably won't get to play it until tmrw though.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm still waiting for it to come from UPS... it's sitting in a wearhouse right now 3 hours from where I live... idk if they are going to bring it soon or I'll have to wait until monday like it said in the tracking website... I hope soon! ;A;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the game still isn't released here #cry

my condolences, has it been confirmed for aussies?

:c I have the game but I can't even play it because of a long school week

I think the same thing is about to happen to me. I finally picked it up before class today.

I was working all day yesterday and didn't get off until EBGames closed. >.<'
Going to pick up 1.5 today~ Probably won't get to play it until tmrw though.

/hugs be strong

I'm still waiting for it to come from UPS... it's sitting in a wearhouse right now 3 hours from where I live... idk if they are going to bring it soon or I'll have to wait until monday like it said in the tracking website... I hope soon! ;A;

that is the worst. especially after amazon started charging tax, I saw no reason to purchase games there (unless theres a promotion/gift card). It's just easier for me to go to a store and get the game on my own terms, especially if its a big game and do a midnight launch.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the same thing is about to happen to me. I finally picked it up before class today.

(This is also kind of my reason for not picking up XIV...Too much reading and work to do, not enough time to grind. I plan on buying it so I can have it and get the free PS4 upgrade, though.)

We'll just have to suffer :c Weekend, come sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back