• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clear Picture of Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

KingdomHearts2.net posted a clear picture of the Deep Dive ScreenShot. What everybody thought was a disembodied arm is actually the top of another building. lol, see for yourself:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/sh_dd.jpg

They also got clear pictures of Agrabah and all. The drive mode picture is nice and clear so if anyone can translate what it says, that would b kool.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/sh_jj.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/sh_agrabah.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/sh_aladdin.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/sh_mickey.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sweet!

Yes! Jafar is back! For my his butt getting kicked needs!

Ta_the_Suntwin

wow!thanks dude it's better because the blurr images in DD looks like someone holding a
sword then lightling hit the sword!whoa!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Score 1 nothing, unknonw1212

Deep Dive is a concept trailer for KH2. Just because the town/world from it is in KH2 doesn't stop it from being a concept.

So get a life and move on. DD is a concept end of story.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
man the Deep Dive scan doesn't look like an in-game scan...so we still have no confirmation there is a deep dive world....WAAAAHHHH!!!

E

Ecstacy

See i told ya i knew it was the top of a building. man i wish i could have gottena pic like that to prove it. oh well, anyhoo, damn that looks like a cool town. i take that back about it being a part of twilight town. just from seeing that pic i know no part of twilight town can look like that lol.

Brian

black acid

Heros need Villains
KL I'm sorry but I still have my belifes. dd is not a concept acording to me. and one moere thing, unknown212 isn't all that hard to spell. if you want to try to put me down spell my name right.hint look at my post cause that's where my name is.....have a nice day^_<

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
But the scan of Deep Dive isn't in-game....its just from the trailer...damn that sux

E

Ecstacy

unknown212 said:
KL I'm sorry but I still have my belifes. dd is not a concept acording to me. and one moere thing, unknown212 isn't all that hard to spell. if you want to try to put me down spell my name right.hint look at my post cause that's where my name is.....have a nice day^_<

man you guys have alot of free time to bearguing about a stupid subject like this. maybe arguing over a theorie i can handle but over a "concept" or "trailer". thats a heck of a way to waste time. unknown212 KL is right the DD trailer was a concept BUT the fact that it is in the game and that it's a woeld is not. Nomura actually made that trailer to show SE's skill and the concept of the sequel and that is it. But i do understand what you are saying.

Brian

p.s. that is definitely an in-game scan so yes that does confirm it. i am not a FMV wiz but i can tell it is in game. it doesn't have the same details as the trailer.

black acid

Heros need Villains
my,my,my,my,my. if I knew this thread was gonna be this big of an issue maybe I should call kairigirl up and tell her to this close crap you dudes and dudteets call a theard. me and KL are not like fighting each other or anythig to all ya out there. it's just a simple belive.

back to topic.

until kingdomhearts2 comes out in america. there's no reson for me to act like I know shit. I still belive that dd is not a consept no matter whatKL says(no offense KL). what I do want to know is of all people why would mickey were a clock of the unknown. can anyone answer that

E

Ecstacy

unknown212 said:
my,my,my,my,my. if I knew this thread was gonna be this big of an issue maybe I should call kairigirl up and tell her to this close crap you dudes and dudteets call a theard. me and KL are not like fighting each other or anythig to all ya out there. it's just a simple belive.

back to topic.

until kingdomhearts2 comes out in america. there's no reson for me to act like I know shit. I still belive that dd is not a consept no matter whatKL says(no offense KL). what I do want to know is of all people why would mickey were a clock of the unknown. can anyone answer that

It wasn't like I was only pointing you 2 out it's been going on sice we got the scan of the DD world lol. Everybody has been trying to throw it in KL's face which i think i pretty childish and lame. just trying to keep the peace. but anyway i think king mickey is wearing the cloak because him and riku have either joined the org or are being like spies or something. Nomura said when king mickey takes off his hood evrything will be explained or soemthing like that so i guess we have to wait. i wish he would take off his hood already!!!!!lol

Brian

black acid

Heros need Villains
envyme2x said:
It wasn't like I was only pointing you 2 out it's been going on sice we got the scan of the DD world lol. Everybody has been trying to throw it in KL's face which i think i pretty childish and lame. just trying to keep the peace. but anyway i think king mickey is wearing the cloak because him and riku have either joined the org or are being like spies or something. Nomura said when king mickey takes off his hood evrything will be explained or soemthing like that so i guess we have to wait. i wish he would take off his hood already!!!!!lol

Brian

well ofr the KL thing it's pretty dumb to try and prove him worng since KL's aways in he's own little world...riku and mickey spies.....hmm it could work I never thoght that they was in the org.

E

Ecstacy

Well if they arn't in the org that is one hell of a fashion statement. i am still wracking my brain to figure out why they are wearing those cloaks. maybe that is what people where who have been to the other side. you know where riku and mickey went.

RikuOfDarkness

What KL means is simple:

A concept is an idea of something. If a concept isn't used, it's still a concept. If a concept is used, it's STILL a concept. Just because it has been used, it doesn't make it any less of a concept.

Years ago, humans made the concept of an aircraft. Aircrafts exist, but it doesn't stop the original plans from being concepts.

But anyway, this is a much better pick of DD. It is definitely an in-game screenshot. Either that or it's at least a cut-sequence using the ingame engine. But either way, I'm glad to see it's not a disembodied arm. XD

Sora Angel

yose are some nice scans i love th Fushion thing page its awsome how Sora looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back