• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Click: The Game - Part 3 (5-day AH Delivery Edition)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
So, uh, no thread for this exists yet. And it should.

LET'S DISCUSS HOW TO GRIND LOOT SUCCESSFULLY.

Also, D3 Open Beta Weekend was seriously amazing, and if you didn't play it, you missed out. If you played it, and you're whining about the difficulty, see the video below.

[video=youtube;IzhoGX_7uFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzhoGX_7uFY[/video]

Anyways, LET'S ALL GET PUMPED FOR MAY 15TH. LEAPAN TIME FOR THE BARBARIAN HOO-HAH ALL UP IN THIS BITCH~*~*~*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;K-ZA7NLSRhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K-ZA7NLSRhg[/video]

Trag

Bronze Member
Thanks for that unboxing vid, I just preordered the collectors edition. This game looks p cool, though the constant internet connection thing is uncalled for

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
So, being a huge Diablo gamer. (Along with CoD.) I finally managed to score 2x copies of the collectors edition (one for me, one for a friend). Best place to check is zoolert.com since they update frequently vendors that have pre-orders available.
Walmart has been up for the past 12 hours or so with preorders. Only downside is you may have to wait until 5/21 to get your copy in the mail. (No biggie for me, I've been THIS patient!) Just a headsup for anyone still looking for a D3:CE copy.

Secondly I still run D2 occasionally and have alot of highend chars on USEAST Non-ladder.
96 Hammerdin "Genesis_Azu" (500%+ MF, 11K hammers, also fully setup to auto rush all main quests for all difficulties :D )
95 (Almost 96) Hammerdin "Betrayed_Trust" (470%+ MF, 10-11K hammers)
93 Hammerdin "OptimusCrime"
91 Smiterdin "Genesis_A" (Grief & Eth Exile)
91 Frenzy Barb "Azurith" (EBOTDZ & EDEATHZ, my char for Ubering.)
88 Light Sorc "AzureSkyy" (Great for manual rushing norm/nm modes.)
88 Enchanter "VonFingerBang" (Extreme level chant @49 & 46 for warmth/firemastery synergies, allows level 1 chars to do 5K+ damage and makes them capable of soloing up to ancients if careful. Very fast leveling for starting characters.)

I have a metric shit ton of 80+ chars and about 24 mules full of mid-high gears. :-/

As for D3, I'll probably be rolling with a Monk (decent damage & healing skills) or a barb (tanking).

My rig:
AMD Hexcore 1055T Thuban @2.8Ghz (Didn't feel the need to OC.) watercooled obviously
16GB DDR3 1333Mhz Ram
Multi-Terabyte drives (5.5TB Raid5 WHS2011 server for backup)
Bluray Burner optical drive
AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB video (Old, but I haven't upgraded in over a year.. and that was the proc/mobo & memory.)
Dual Gigabit NICs
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
32" 1080P TV

Rig 2
(My friend doesn't have a pc capable, so I'm repurposing one of my older desktops. Used to be my HTPC, but I removed the HDD & infiiTV4 cablecard tuner.)
AMD Phenom II 940 Black Edition @ 3Ghz (Overclocks to 3.392Ghz)
2GB DDR2 667Mhz Ram (I have more if needed.)
80GB WD "Raptor" HDD
AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB video (I was using the 5770 for crossfire but I doubt the integrated 3300/4250 graphics will cut it.)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Gigabit NIC

I also have a "compact" gaming rig I built as a backup.
AMD Callisto 555 @ 4.015Ghz (From stock 3.2Ghz!)
8GB DDR3 1333Mhz SODIMMs
80GB & 2TB HDDs
I haven't added a graphics card (I can always pull from one of my other systems) or installed an OS to it yet. But I did have it working on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 as well.)

Awards
You'll never be more ready than this guy rite hur

Untitled-8.jpg

Zul

Awards
Game is downloading right now, trying to come up with a WD build that focuses on control and sustain. I've forgotten pretty much everything about D2 so this is all new to me again.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
58 minutes til launch!

Finished downloading, installing, and updating. Reconfigured video settings to high detail & 1080P @60FPS.
Also my two ce copies have shipped and should get here next Monday. Til then I'll be playing a digital version. :)

Going with a Monk to start, then probably rolling a barb up, and maby a wiz after. Don't know if I want the WD or DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back