• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Click!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Who saw the movie Click with Adam Sandler? I did, and loved it. Post your thoughts about it here if you have seen it and dont base your opinions off of the commercials becuase you didnt see the whole movie.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Really!?...It didn't look that good from the commercial.....maybe I should give it a chance.>_>

Xelris

dont bash a movie just because it has adam sandler in it, his old stuff was great. little nicky brought that crahing to a halt though. VIVA HAPPY GIL et BILLY MAD.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were some of the best movies I have ever seen.

You're wrong.

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison ARE the best movies ever.

I haven't seen Click yet, I don't really want to. Adam Sandler has been dead to me lately with crap movies like Spanglish and 50 First Dates. Longest Yard was okay, which is the only thing motivating me to want to watch Click.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Click, in my opinion, is overrated by fans, but underrated by reviewers. It IS a good movie in my opinion, but has a LOT of room for improvement. A few plotholes and incosistences scattered around, but they aren't too noticable. I watched it twice and enjoyed it both times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back