• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out Kh2 who has the best outfit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I liked the Organization's cloaks and Riku's clothing the best.
The organization's cloaks definately reflected their evil plans and how then went about doing them.
Riku's clothing just looked different and I like it, except the pants were just a tad bit too baggy XD

Grey

I dislike the Organization cloaks. I dunno why. :/

Sora had belts and zippers up the wazoo, although I don't think it's absolutely terrible. It just could've been toned-down a bit, is all.

Kairi's outfit was really cool, but made her look like a total skank. Riku's outfit was boring and made him look like a belly dancer.

Cloud and Leon both had better outfits in KH2 than in the first KH, they're both pretty cool. Yuffie looked pretty cool, too. Id didn't like Tifa's outfit too much.

Roxas's outfit was my favorite. While it was slightly extravagant, it wasn't too extravagant. I think the checkerboard pattern is just really cool, as are his black and white rings. o.o

sballien

Sora had belts and zippers up the wazoo, although I don't think it's absolutely terrible. It just could've been toned-down a bit, is all.

Kairi's outfit was really cool, but made her look like a total skank. Riku's outfit was boring and made him look like a belly dancer.

Cloud and Leon both had better outfits in KH2 than in the first KH, they're both pretty cool. Yuffie looked pretty cool, too. Id didn't like Tifa's outfit too much.

Roxas's outfit was my favorite. While it was slightly extravagant, it wasn't too extravagant. I think the checkerboard pattern is just really cool, as are his black and white rings. o.o

True.

LionHeart14

OMG. LOL :lol: that seriously just made my day hahahahahahahahaha

legendary_Dosa7

I like Leon's outfit the best. Second is Roxas. I liked Riku's outfit but it wasn't like the best, although I'm big fan of Riku his first outfit looked gay.

Sparks

gone
At a store I found like this whole roxas outfit for a girl it was AWESOME. Then I bought it and wore it to school.

I'm such a dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back