• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out Kh2 who has the best outfit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Yes it's like a checkerboard. And it is awesome! I have one and i wear it to school everyday.

Grey

i voted for Leon cuz of his belts.. *drools over them*

once, i tried wearing three belts just like Leon's; and wrapping my wrist with another belt and ooh, it was soooo cool.! lol .(i only wore it for a day) :[

but it could be a tie between Riku, RoXas, Org.Coats, and Sora.. .not to mention Cloud.? hehe

lol I have to say, a character with a thousand belts on is the stupidest thing in the world

I mean, what functionality is there to putting seventeen belts around your arms and legs? How can you stand putting on every single belt every morning? How can they stay there like that?

But, then again, Nomura is obsessed with belts and zippers and clashing colors and out-of-this-world styles and accessories. To me, if you're going on adventures to different worlds, most of your clothing needs functionality. Sora is the exception, with his magical clothes, but things like Cloud's heaping mass of clothing articles in KH1 and Leon's plethora of belts in KH2 just don't make sense. Even Kairi's stripper clothes just seem too abstract to be functional. o_O

Don't get me wrong, I like Kairi's outfit the most out of the main trio (Sora's was way overdone and Riku's was too plain), and a lot of things are really cool about their outfits (Riku's gloves and wrist-thing in KH1 and KH2, respectively; Sora's necklace; Roxas's rings and pants, etc.). Nomura just seems to go really overboard with the designs.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas.
Tifa had a nice outfit, too. So did Cloud and Yuffie.
And, even though most people hated it, I liked Kairi's stripper outfit.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
poor Tifa, she has zero votes :C
I didn't really like any of the FF outfits because they weren't original outfits to KH. We've seen most of them before besides Leon that is.

Sparks

gone
Yeah Tifa's was lame. I only liked Yuffie's out of the final fantasy characters. It was pretty cool. If I had high tops that high...

Coeurl

Demon Dance
lol I have to say, a character with a thousand belts on is the stupidest thing in the world

I mean, what functionality is there to putting seventeen belts around your arms and legs? How can you stand putting on every single belt every morning? How can they stay there like that?.

:lol: lol, 17 is stupid.! but i didnt wear anything close to that number. . i said i only wore it for a day. .i never tried it again ever since. .

Sparks

gone
Exactly! Roxas I think had the best outfit. It's colors all went together and his pants and his shirt and wristband... *drools* Roxas fangirlishness.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm. I liked Squalls new look, or should I say Leon. His outfiit looked cool. Clouds as well.

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
Exactly! Roxas I think had the best outfit. It's colors all went together and his pants and his shirt and wristband... *drools* Roxas fangirlishness.

------------------------------------------
Roxas` was pretty awesome! He was REALLY awesome in his Org coat to...but his normal outfit was the best designed throughout all of KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back