• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

clothes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercallo

ok i did a search on this and the results say this hasnt been discussed before so here goes: nomyura (sp?) said that the clothes the characters wear will be of importance right? well sora has his new black clothes and the bhk has light colored clothes. sora's outfit from kh1 was a mix of light and dark, but now he is wearing all black and the bhk (whatever his connection to sora is) is weraing, ok a little black, but mostly light colors....could that mean anything?

DarkOblivion

well actualy BHK is wearing 50 % black adn 50% white.

And sora's oufit from KH1 represents Mickey, notice the white gloves and the yellow shoe's, its because they wanted Mickey to starr but disney didnt allow, so they came up with sora

and well I have been questioning the same, why does sora have black clothes, maybe he has dark powers in part 2

supercallo

maybe sora and bhk both represent the "heart" of kingdom hearts and sora takes on the dark side and the bhk goes for the light? just a thought, im sure im way off lol

DarkOblivion

maybe sora and bhk both represent the "heart" of kingdom hearts and sora takes on the dark side and the bhk goes for the light? just a thought, im sure im way off lol

maybe but BHK would represent the Twilight side of the heart, since hes 50% black 50% White and Mickey would be light side and sora dark, it could be.

Arya

I don't think Sora will go to the dark side or anything, he is light, he wouldn't be able to use the Keyblade otherwise just like Riku when he chose dark over light.

supercallo

yeah that makes more sense: bhk is twilight(in between) mickey is light, sora is dark (seeing as hes actually been a heartless before) what would that make riku? hes a keyblade master

Arya

Riku's not a Keyblade master... he was supposed to be, but then he chose darkness so the Keyblade chose somebody else.

starry_eyed_hero

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps when Nomura said "Sora's clothes will hold some importance", he might've just been referring to how Sora's outfit changes when he goes Valor, or Wisdom? After all, his stats probably will be different when he goes Valor, or goes Wisdom.

iholdthekeys

starry_eyed_hero said:
Did you ever stop to think that perhaps when Nomura said "Sora's clothes will hold some importance", he might've just been referring to how Sora's outfit changes when he goes Valor, or Wisdom? After all, his stats probably will be different when he goes Valor, or goes Wisdom.

exactly^^^^
why do u bother forum noobs...... the facts are all here yet u keep posting ur garbage........ this forum has probably like 200 pages of ur garbage...... and itz da same thread over and over again.......

starry_eyed_hero

iholdthekeys said:
exactly^^^^
why do u bother forum noobs...... the facts are all here yet u keep posting ur garbage........ this forum has probably like 200 pages of ur garbage...... and itz da same thread over and over again.......
Hey, stop. Now that's not what I meant. I was just telling my theory on Nomura's "clothing statement". This thread is not garbage. We have had threads similar to this before, but it hasn't been for quite a while, so this thread is still valid. People have a right to state their opinions. Nobody's opinion is garbage, now let them talk.

I appreciate that you agree with me, but you dont seem to understand exactly why I posted. I didn't post in order to get everyone else to stop posting. I posted because I wanted to state my opinion, just like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back