• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I personally don't like Aeropostale and American Eagle. They just don't have nice clothes and embroider every single piece of their clothing with either their name (in large print) or their logo animal.

Ooh, I forgot about H&M. Nice store. :)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
American Eagle fits me well, so I go there alot
Aeropostle has cool color schemes

Express is the best though, their shirts are comfy as fcuk

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Oh sometimes I go to this place called the Tshirt Diner. Basically, I use photoshop and a blank tee to make my own

I don't use the computer usually (unless it's a photomanipulation design). I sketch out the design on a piece of paper myself, transfer it ( you can get transfer papers and stuff like that at a craft store), then paint over it with fabric paint.

Fortissimo

H&M
Urban Outfitters
Express (especially for dress cloths)
Sometimes Pacsun
Delia's

Unfortunately, we only have a Pacsun in town,. so i have to go out of town to shop. Its worth it in the end, all the clothes is my town are suckish.

O

Oberon

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about checking out dress clothes, particularly suits. I've no idea where to look other than Kohl's, but I'm assuming they are cheap at best individually :v and I definitely don't want one tailored. Costs a fortune.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Actually I've got a couple shirts in my wardrobe that are around $80 each, but I'm not rich.
I spent that much for my Coach sandals. I need to stop blowing all my money off considering half the stuff I buy, I never really wear again. Everybody seems like good shoppers here.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I personally don't like Aeropostale and American Eagle. They just don't have nice clothes and embroider every single piece of their clothing with either their name (in large print) or their logo animal.

Ooh, I forgot about H&M. Nice store. :)
The stuff I buy/have from Aeropostale only have the little logo on them. But yeah, I definitely agree with you on American Eagle, and the clothes that are actually decent are friggin' huge. It's why I don't shop there anymore.
I spent that much for my Coach sandals. I need to stop blowing all my money off considering half the stuff I buy, I never really wear again. Everybody seems like good shoppers here.
I sort of do the same, and my mom complains how I only wear some things once/rarely. I bought shoes from Coach and I only wore them twice >.>;

O

Oberon

I'm a pretty bad shopper actually. :x Since I hardly go shopping (like once, maybe twice a year), when I find something I like, I tend to have a limited reference as to what is a "good" deal. So to avoid that problem I just go over to clearance or to the big "sale" sign :v i don't mind buying one or two things at full price though, i can usually afford that... usually. lol

teardrop

My entire wardrobe is consisted of Aeropostale and American Eagle clothes. I'll shop at the Gap Outlet when I'm by one. Their hoodies are to die for. I've recently fallen in love with the Old Navy. It's just hard for me to find my size since their clothes are like two sizes too large.

Aria

braver by the minute
American Eagle, Delia's, Forever 21, and H & M is where I get most of my clothes, and the rest is mostly spiritwear from my school. I love American Eagle. I got a purple/pink/orange plain shirt from there yesterday and I absolutely love it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just went into an Urban Outfitters the other day.
I left laughing

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
American Eagle and Aeropostale, the former mostly for school uniform stuff. Sometimes I'll buy a shirt from Threadless.com if it's good. Express is my favorite, but it's so expensive; my favorite jacket cost me $100 :(
(but god damn is it sexy)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
-Afraid to say I go to Hot Topic for shirts, for risk of getting flamed :|-

But yeah. I usually go to Abercrombie lol for shorts.

That's about all the clothes shopping I do.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Why would you? Some of the KH accessories there are actually worth owning and some other stuff too.

Because some of the other stuff in there is ridiculous.

I haven't bought any KH merch from them, but I have the two Deathly Hallows shirts.

Old people like to give me the evil eye when I wear the Undesirable Number 1 shirt.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
kohls pretty much but only because my brother works there and gets me discounts. i guess ill buy a shirt from hot topic now and then but itrs mainly kohls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back