• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud and Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Could it be possible that Cloud and Sephiroth ended up in Quadratum after their clash in KH2?

There's clearly different ways to end up there.

It would actually be pretty cool to see their FF7R versions appear there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Could it be possible that Cloud and Sephiroth ended up in Quadratum after their clash in KH2?

There's clearly different ways to end up there.

It would actually be pretty cool to see their FF7R versions appear there.
Would be pretty sweet. I could even see Zack himself ending up living in the city after disappearing in BBS
That would actually be really cool.

Maybe Cloud and Zack have started up a delivery service together, too.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Given that Sora in Quadratum looks like he came straight out of the FF7 Remake It's possible. Now I kind of want to see it lol.

2 quid is good

Awards
He should but given we haven't even had closure on this storyline, plus how popular they both are AND considering the boost an appearance would have gotten because of the remake, if the FF7 cast can't even make it into KH there's no hope for anyone else.

Awards
I want to move on from the Final Fantasy VII cast in Kingdom Hearts, Nomura should give the spotlight to new Final Fantasy characters that have yet to appear in Kingdom Hearts.

Same, but Nomura left us with unanswered questions regarding them, so that's why I'd like to see them reappear

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to move on from the Final Fantasy VII cast in Kingdom Hearts, Nomura should give the spotlight to new Final Fantasy characters that have yet to appear in Kingdom Hearts.
I agree, but their storyline is incomplete. Also FF7, as explained, is on people's minds thanks to FF7R. SE needs to learn how to strike while the iron is hot. Utilize their franchises with brand synergy. This is how they will boost sales. It was a mistake to keep FF7 characters out of the base version of KH3 with FF7R on the horizon.

This would also be a great opportunity to introduce Cody Christian into the KH franchise as the permanent Cloud VA. It is paramount that they make a decision here for Cloud moving forward. Sephiroth, too, but not for the same reasons as Cloud.

Also Cloud would work really well in Quadratum.

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm prepared to defend this take to the death but George Newbern > Tyler Hoechlin

You can't improve on perfection :V

2 quid is good

Awards
I find it so hard to argue because I really love Tyler. Also they are both Superman.

I think there should be two Sephiroths. There. Solved it.
He's a good actor and I really enjoyed Superman and Lois but I find his Sephiroth take weaker. They should stick to the compilation/remake split (unless Burton gets vaxxed or not, I have to admit I'm not totally aware of the specific situation but if he's not meeting mandates then that's that)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He's a good actor and I really enjoyed Superman and Lois but I find his Sephiroth take weaker. They should stick to the compilation/remake split (unless Burton gets vaxxed or not, I have to admit I'm not totally aware of the specific situation but if he's not meeting mandates then that's that)
ABC and the parent company Disney gave him an ultimatum. He chose not to get vaxxed and decided to cut ties with Disney.

He was also spreading anti-vaxx nonsense on Twitter. Pretty sure these events pushed SE's hand in choosing to go with Cody for future Cloud appearances despite their prior statements about using the original cast when possible for non FF7R related media.

I also think maybe Steve got the wrong idea when he found out Cloud was being played by Cody in FF7R.

2 quid is good

Awards
ABC and the parent company Disney gave him an ultimatum. He chose not to get vaxxed and decided to cut ties with Disney.

He was also spreading anti-vaxx nonsense on Twitter. Pretty sure these events pushed SE's hand in choosing to go with Cody for future Cloud appearances despite their prior statements about using the original cast when possible for non FF7R related media.

I also think maybe Steve got the wrong idea when he found out Cloud was being played by Cody in FF7R.
Ahh thanks for explaining it to me, no sympathy for him then. And Yeah, Cody is a fine replacement but he was never really the VA I was sore on anyway.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Same, but Nomura left us with unanswered questions regarding them, so that's why I'd like to see them reappear

I agree, but their storyline is incomplete. Also FF7, as explained, is on people's minds thanks to FF7R. SE needs to learn how to strike while the iron is hot. Utilize their franchises with brand synergy. This is how they will boost sales. It was a mistake to keep FF7 characters out of the base version of KH3 with FF7R on the horizon.

This would also be a great opportunity to introduce Cody Christian into the KH franchise as the permanent Cloud VA. It is paramount that they make a decision here for Cloud moving forward. Sephiroth, too, but not for the same reasons as Cloud.

Yeah, I can't argue against these valid points. I guess I'm in the minority in that I'm tired of Final Fantasy VII always getting the spotlight in Kingdom Hearts, but with that being said, Cloud definitely does deserve his conclusion.

I want a new Final Fantasy trio or quad in Kingdom Hearts. We have Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Sid for Radiant Garden and we have Seifer, Fuu, Rai, and Vivi for Twilight Town. I'd like to see Rinoa, Lightning, Balthier, and Sazh next.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I can't argue against these valid points. I guess I'm in the minority in that I'm tired of Final Fantasy VII always getting the spotlight in Kingdom Hearts, but with that being said, Cloud definitely does deserve his conclusion.

I want a new Final Fantasy trio or quad in Kingdom Hearts. We have Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Sid for Radiant Garden and we have Seifer, Fuu, Rai, and Vivi for Twilight Town. I'd like to see Rinoa, Lightning, Balthier, and Sazh next.
I mean, these things don’t have to be exclusive to each other. We can have Cloud and Sephiroth and also all of the other characters you wish to see.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Why wouldn't they bring back Lance Bass to be Sephiroth?

I'm hoping that we see Cloud and Sephiroth in Quadratum. It would be nice to complete their story somehow and maybe have Sora actually learn something from it.

I know it's a longshot/impossible, but if Star Wars is happening I would love to see Fran and Balthier as rebels. Of course, if they do Star Wars that world is way too jampacked with characters to share the screen with Final Fantasy characters... but for the sheer OMG factor, it would be insane to see Sora, Luke Skywalker and Final Fantasy characters share the screen (I wish Donald and Goofy could have been there too).

Back