• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud VS Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squ@ll

Well Riku has the power of darkness on his side and Cloud has a cool bike and the buster blade ..Riku is the wielder of the keyblade...Cloud can also jump from building to building to avoid attacks...He also has lots of exp and the Jenova cells whereas Riku is just a kid......I go with Sora Rules on this one....

Squall

Riku and Cloud both are awesome.In a fight Cloud would have advantage over Riku because of his jenova genes.Riku's dark attacks will prove quiet challenging for Cloud.Cloud will still win after a heated battle,and their swords will get steamed up lol.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Cloud has no skill whatsoever and barely any experience. Riku has tons of skill and experience. If Sora beat Cloud then what makes you think Riku can't? Riku surpasses Sora. Riku would end Cloud faster then Sora did in his fight with Cloud.

T

Tragic Fall

I'm sorry Reckless Chaos, but this time I'm going to have to disagree with you. Riku is strong and powerful for his age, but the Jenova cells make all the difference. Also...this is the Cloud from FF 7 and he is much more powerful than his KH counterpart.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^yeah i was just about to ask which Cloud were we talking about. Cloud would win because he has alot more experience, jenova cells, bigger sword, more strength, awesome bike, can leap building in a single bond (hmmm or was that superman). I still say its hard to compare two people from two different series though

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Cloud has no experience. Let's get that straight. He had to use Zack's persona to even be able to fight and he still sucked as a fighter. A bigger sword has nothing to do with anything. He's a grown man so, he better have more strength. Jump over buildings? Riku was cutting buildings in half and he didn't have any jenova cells. Cloud has no chance against Riku.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^hahaha just cause he took zacks personality doesnt mean he has no experience. Cloud can cut a building in half and let alone jump over one. No way Riku would win if he could then it would be a complete fluke

Squall

Cloud has no skill whatsoever and barely any experience. Riku has tons of skill and experience. If Sora beat Cloud then what makes you think Riku can't? Riku surpasses Sora. Riku would end Cloud faster then Sora did in his fight with Cloud.

Well Sora also defeated Squall in KH series and even Sephiroth by his own self,does that mean he is stronger then both of them.The answer is no.Cloud was able to fight against a violent trio in advent children and matched Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts series.Riku without a doubt is better then sora,but the truth is that Cloud in present has enough strength to beat Riku.Even though Riku is a great fighter and would be able to hold his own in the fight,but eventually Cloud would win.Thats my point of view.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Yeah it does. Cloud can't fight alone. He always needs his team to win any fight and they barely win. Riku has been fighting alone for the longest. In one on one fights Cloud is done especially against Riku.

Cloud was getting his ass whopped when he fought against all three against once. Almost lost against weak ass Kadaj. In KH Sephiroth was not as strong as his FF counterpart. FF Sephiroth is unbelieveably stronger then KH Sephiroth.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Cloud has fought alone i dont know what Cloud your thinking of but FFVII Cloud is amazingly strong alone but when with his team they are pretty much unstopable

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You just hate cloud so you would pick anyone over him. Hell i think if they put Cloud against a marshmallow you would pick the marshmallow. Cloud beat Kadaj and then he beat Sephiroth. You can hate all you want but you cant change peoples minds all the time.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Beat Sephiroth? No he never truly beat Sephiroth. In AC, Cloud was fighting Kadaj's weak body while Sephiroth was taking control over it. Sephiroth's real body would tear Cloud to pieces if they fought one on one. Yes I do hate Cloud because I always thought he was strong until I found out that he really is weak.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^wow you found out he was really weak oh my god. Whatever man Cloud did fight Sephiroths true body if you watch Last Order you will see that and cloud was pretty strong. Cloud is strong just because it was Kadaj weaken body he still had Sephiroths move and personaity and Cloud beat him. Cloud is strong you can keep thinking he is weak all you want its your freedom i guess.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
^wow you found out he was really weak oh my god. Whatever man Cloud did fight Sephiroths true body if you watch Last Order you will see that and cloud was pretty strong. Cloud is strong just because it was Kadaj weaken body he still had Sephiroths move and personaity and Cloud beat him. Cloud is strong you can keep thinking he is weak all you want its your freedom i guess.

NO that wasn't a fight. Sephiroth stabbed Cloud in the chest, and Cloud lifted him up and threw him. There was no real fight. Cloud got lucky he was even able to lift Sephiroth. Just because Kadaj had Sephiroth's moves and personality doesn't make him anyless weaker. Cloud almost lost. Kadaj was kicking Cloud's ass until he got cocky and decided to take sometime and laugh. Cloud is a freakin weakling.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
whatever Cloud didnt get lucky to lift him it was his strength. Yeha i mean Kadaj could cut building in half or anything when he was Sephiroth cause he was so weak (sarcasim). Think what you want but Cloud is strong thats all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back