• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~+*{-Cloud x Aerith is Love-}*+~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
ff16.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Cloud x Aerith Fan Club!

Here you can show your support for this beautiful couple~! Please feel free to talk about anything Clerith-related! :D Post fanart, talk about your favorite moments, why you like Clerith, whatever! =3

Members
Strifentine
Squ@ll
Sephy-kun
Aly-chan
Enchanted Rose
Foreverkingdom
Rixam
revarai20
AntiSora92

nanamiyuki_weddingphoto-1.jpg

Their love will last forever...

Last edited:

Squ@ll

Ok count me in.I always thought cloud loved aerith.I think Tifa is just butting in.I bet cloud doesn't even like Tifa.Cloud never got over aerith's death.

Strifentine

Awards
OMG! Welcome to the club!!! *huggles* And yes, that's what I've always thought as well. Cloud just seems to... really care for her, you know? Tifa... I think she does have feelings for Cloud, but I see their relationship as purely platonic, nothing romantic at all. =) I don't think he feels too strong about her though. Not like how he feels for Aerith. <3

And just to make this clear, no I do not have anything against Tifa. Tifa's cool and everything.. I just don't want her in a romantic relationship with Cloud.

Strifentine

Awards
Nooo, I don't want Tifa! XD I'd much rather have Aerith~

And like I said, no I do not have anything against Tifa. I just see her relationship with Cloud as platonic/NON-romantic. =) [Tifa can be with anyone else though! Like Vincent! :D Or... Reno!]

Strifentine

Awards
I agree Sephy. It's so sad. ;__;

Please join peoples! And you lurkers! I know there's a couple of you out there, I see you lurking in my yuri club all the time.... come out of the proverbial closet and join in on our fun!!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I agree actually, I think they're my favourite pairing of all time in the world of video games. And then when Aeris prematurely died *sobs uncontrollably*.

I too, dislike the Cloud x Tifa pairing.

Strifentine

Awards
Thanks for joining Aly-chan and ER! <33

As for Aerith's death.... T___T Saddest moment in VG history. No contest. And I think it's really (bitter)sweet how Cloud wants only to be with her again. :3

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
There's a Cleris club:eek:hmy:
So now I say..COUNT ME INE!!! I'M JOINING!!!!!!!!
*cough* no matter what everyone says Cloud loves Aeris and that's it I'm a Cloti fighter!..even though I can't kill my friends for being Cloti..I respect my friends..but dislike Cloti a lot:angry:
I can pwn any Cloti out there..don't get me wrong I don't dislike Tifa..in fact she was very useful in FF VII but since the first scene between them I just realised they don't love each other. CloudxAeris is canon..even though..she died*cries*..anyway Please let me join this place is for me!!^^

Strifentine

Awards
There's a Cleris club:eek:hmy:
So now I say..COUNT ME INE!!! I'M JOINING!!!!!!!!
*cough* no matter what everyone says Cloud loves Aeris and that's it I'm a Cloti fighter!..even though I can't kill my friends for being Cloti..I respect my friends..but dislike Cloti a lot:angry:
I can pwn any Cloti out there..don't get me wrong I don't dislike Tifa..in fact she was very useful in FF VII but since the first scene between them I just realised they don't love each other. CloudxAeris is canon..even though..she died*cries*..anyway Please let me join this place is for me!!^^
YATTA! Hello and welcome to the CloudxAerith club <3 I agree with you about Tifa~ She's a great character IMO,but she doesn't make a good match with Cloud. Cloud belongs with Aerith, end of story darlin'.

And about CloTi- I've come to accept it now- I still don't like it too much, but I'm just barely *okay* with it, ya know? Clerith totally pwns CloTi :D

YAY CLOUD ♥ AERITH! ^-^

So, what does everyone think of writing a round robin CloudxAerith one-shot fanfic? It would be kinda fun, and maybe it could boost club activity! ;)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Thanks for joining Aly-chan and ER! <33

As for Aerith's death.... T___T Saddest moment in VG history. No contest. And I think it's really (bitter)sweet how Cloud wants only to be with her again. :3

DEFINATELY. It's probably one of the most memorable moments in game history. Aerith's death MADE FFVII what it is, especially when you find out that she was casting Holy and trying to SAVE THE WORLD, yeah and FFVII has been voted the best video game of all time xD

I love the idea of the Round Robin FanFic - great idea, and I'd love to see what others come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back