• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud's new much cooler outfit...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Doesn't he have a wing?

Does that look weird to anyone who would see him in that cool outfit...but a wing attached...

Last edited by a moderator:

Heartless1990

You can't dissect the wing from him. I'll notice it if they do that...

So, he has to have a wing

But...can you imagine THIS picture

Final%20Fantasy%207%20Advent%20Children%20-%20P9L.jpg

but put a wing on his left...

It...looks...weird...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha its just a big gap... but i dunno i'f he'll have the wing cause its not part FF7 and im guessing thats what he gained from using the darkness.. which im guessing he's not this time

LoneRevolutionary

There are/were rumors going around about Vincent being in KH2. Perhaps we can take this new, less Vincent-looking Cloud as a sign in the affirmative? After all, they wouldn't want to have the two looking almost the same, and I can't imagine Vincent in anything but the cloak and claw Cloud stole from him. Easier to put Cloud in his new AC outfit so Vincent can have his own look back if, in fact, he's going to make an appearence in the game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He had the wing because he was using darkness. Now he will have his Advent Children outfit.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The wing was part of his costume in the first place...

He wasnt using darkness, he just kinda sold his soul to the devil so he could find the person he was looking for... the persons (Aerith and Sephiroth)

M

Moon

riku104 said:
He had the wing because he was using darkness. Now he will have his Advent Children outfit.

He wasnt using Darkness, he is the Opposite side of Sephrioth, seeing that Sephrioth has a Wing and Cloud has a wing, they both are opposites, look at the FM vidoe of what happens after you beat Sephrioth. That might help with the whole Wing thing on cloud.

I think he looks alot better in his AC outfit than in the "Vincent" looking outfit, i hope his Buster Sword is also back to his original one not like the bandaged one.

I also heard somewhere, it was about 2 years ago so bear with me, that Vincent was going to be in KH2, i know just hearing it from a nobody like me(no pun intended) might not be much of proof but its just something i would like to throw out there.

P.S: Her name is Aeris

Yanos_Darkspawn

Nomura probably chage his outfit for 2 reason:
1. Use kh2 to promote his movie advent children
2. Include Vincent, whose outfit was merged with Cloud´s in kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back