• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud's Side Story(Theory, but may be true.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
im not sure bout that, but at this point anything is possible

B

bettermanlamia

Nice therary. makes since i guess. we will just have to see the way things come out

Kel_Droma

seph will probly oft aerith like he did in FF7 or similar to it though. i doubt they would kidnap her. but i doubt they'll have a side story for it. but it might be part of main story instead making it like a special side quest.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
pwn3d to the max said:
Nice theroy but i only have one prob with it. I hate the cloud side-story idea. What i want is a squall side story because he pwn so much more
Agreed!! I want him to find Rinoa... xD

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
as you can tell by my avatar i'm an ardent Squall admirer but i think in terms of story's they will concentrate on Cloud rather than Squall. not that i think he's cooler, but Cloud's conflicts involve Sephiroth and (probably) aerith. Cloud's got the whole dark and stern thing going on...

as for Squall i think his conflicts are completely internal. I am VERY VERY confident that he will play MAJOR roles in KH2, since Squall is (confirmed) the leader figure of the the Final Fantasy characters from Hollow Bastion. why? it's in his character, you know that when they integrate the FF characters with Disney they disregard most (if not all) storyline to that FF character, the one thing that remains are their roles... Cloud is the dark mysterious guy (like in FFVII), Yuffie is the happy go-lucky girl, etc... just like they are in the original games...

seeing as Squall and Cloud are the more important of the FF characters (them being game protagonists) they will have great roles and emphasis in KH2. i just know it...

btw, don't ask me "what do you mean 'confirmed'? where did you get the info", if i told you that i would have no need to post now would i?...

Heartless_matenk

it would be kool if,

Sephiroth was a heartless and he did the killing aerith thing, and stole her heart and cloud wanted 2 get revenge.

neway it might go abit along the ff7 storyline like the the little mermaid and the nightmare be4 kristmas is now doin

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think seph now returnin even though he wasnt supposed to has to do with clouds side story along with aerith. a while back they said that not all the ff characters from the first one would be returnin. if this is still true then it could be referin to aerith though i hope not i liked her

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I dont think Sephy would kidnap Aerith. He's too hostile for that. He'd probably stab her right where she stands, and it's like FF7 all over again.

I think Sephy kills her, Cloud has his oh-so-famous seizures, finds Sephy, Sora and Cloud team up to fight Sephy(With Aeris' theme song in the background:D ), kills him(hopefully for good, but then again u never know), and Aerith's death is avenged. End of sidestory.

But then again, ill just wait until KH2 comes out. Yesh, that's a good idea.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back