• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Sidestory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

On Sora's Domain they said that Cloud will have his own side story that will have nothing to do with the main story. Do you guys got any ideas what his story might be about ?

"Start out with some quick info from Cow:
-The story to Steamboat Willie is important.
-There will be battles.
-Cloud has his own sidestory that has nothing to do with the main story.
Q: Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?

A: Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2...

Do I need to add anything more " < thats what was on Sora's Domain

AForgottenMemory

My guess is that it'll be strongly related to Advent Children. Maybe something to do with geostigma which is the disease plauging everyone in the film.

anyone but me

That interesting.. a new side story to cloud.. maybe sephiroth killed Aeries... again, lol

Drachyench

anyone but me said:
That interesting.. a new side story to cloud.. maybe sephiroth killed Aeries... again, lol
Good god, she's gonna be the KH version of Kenny from southpark.

CloudX159

if he has a side story could that mean sora might fight the 3 Sethiroth clones?
and has cloud got any stronger?
guess we can find out when the movie comes out...or KH2

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think hes on a mission to save airith maybe she dies in kh2 she can die every where else why not kh2 lol

ur-vile

Awards
At any rate, sounds like Cloud isn't going to be a summon this go-around :-(

TheForgottenHeart

TheForgottenHeart said:
On Sora's Domain they said that Cloud will have his own side story that will have nothing to do with the main story. Do you guys got any ideas what his story might be about ?

"Start out with some quick info from Cow:
-The story to Steamboat Willie is important.
-There will be battles.
-Cloud has his own sidestory that has nothing to do with the main story.
Q: Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?

A: Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2...

Do I need to add anything more " < thats what was on Sora's Domain

For all the people that keep on sayin Cloud will fight Sephiroth are u not readin things correcty. lol. They don't want to put Sephiroth in this game becuz he was in Final Mix already. They already fought. They don't wanna have another fight between Cloud and Sephiroth becuz it's already been done. They want more than the basic rivalry of those 2.

Drachyench

It's not a rivalry between Seph and Cloud. Sephiroth both killed areis and is trying become a god. If someone killed your girl-friend and was trying to take over the world, you'd try to stop them too.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
If the story fixes on cloud where's sora, and all of them in this? That must mean it's gonna be a 2-disc game cuz it's BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back