• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~Club for Clubbing Xion with a Club Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: {%}|<~THE Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

damn i hate xion.

she's so boring too! and emo! ugh! and annoying! UGH.

worst character nomura's has made yet to date. :pP

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Makes you wonder who actually placed them xD.

I did...
*inane giggle*, asmeuryx, bella = xion, dude looks like a lady, fanon made canon, hate glue like hitler, i got nothing against trannies but i hate xion, sue gtfo out of my canon, AND unoriginal even for a clone.

^^;

@Raz: well, you're a boy and I'm not, so I'll take your word for it about Maleficent :p

SO GUYS Xion is even more annoying in the novels. She has HUUUUGE sections all in first person narration. Bleh.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

i did almost all of em except for those and some other ones i didn't do.

like i didn't do no boobs unlike aqua and trannie xion or w/e and butch kairi and wheres my dephening of org. and ice cream and drunk and party hope u never grace kh um riku only cares cuz he wants sora back saix only one who is smart?

but the rest almost me :DD [unless i forgot a bunch im sorry lol it was much easier to tell in the old thread since they where in bold XDD]\

OH MY GOD I HATE 1st PERSON NARRATION ;~;

srsly i do.. ugh i guess you should expect it from xion to be so selfish and take it all as a diary... err r>~<

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

ADMIT YOUR SINS, SINNERS xD.

What's with the mini Keyblades and the Smilies? o.o

goldpanner said:
SO GUYS Xion is even more annoying in the novels. She has HUUUUGE sections all in first person narration. Bleh.

I already know what those huge sections are about without even trying. More wangst. And more Xion. Honestly, like we didn't get enough already. I predicted that shit a mile away, and it's why I decided not to bother with the Days novel. Maybe you can lead us to the parts where they are actually interesting.

I still want to see the CoM novels, though. I know they have the scenes in the game, but it's different, because this time, we're entering someone's thoughts, right?

THAT WAS HILARIOUS. I am gonna contact that boy >:3

Thing is, while people think Xion as useless and/or pointless, some don't really bother to come to the Club Section.

I completely agree. We just have to wait and see how her relationships with other characters run, and then that will show it once and for all.

Well, I don't know about me. I have a few months more to wait for the English version. But, I think if you are going to spoil yourself, you can finally tell us how she was without saying any plot point. For example, "Aqua is saved" :p.

Yeah, I know. But at least if he does, he'll only be a Stu with the other BBS characters. He can't wreck pre-existing ones.

That's the overall problem. It doesn't ring bullshit status as much as Xion did. And, they at least mentioned them way back in KH2, along with the secret trailer. I can at least tell this was planned before the time KH2 came out to place it there. Not the fine details, but they did refer to the past. The characters did. Hoh, boy.

Ventus is confusing, though. Xigbar and Xemnas appear to recall him, so, whether they do the Memory Deus Ex Machina to cover up their ass pulls once more, it remains to be seen. I don't believe that Lea would have seen Ventus, and not remember him when his best friend looks exactly the same. It's not like he was 4. I can recall things when I was a teenager (I'm 20, wow, I feel so old Dx) if I had someone that looks jarringly familiar...

Heheh... seems a few of our members were banned. Audo, Azrael, Aqua. too at one point... REBELS

REBELLIOUS! Hopefully, they don't get too far like Audo. Was he permabanned or he just decided not to come back?

Their broken little nobody trio ;o;

o:

Idk, just from what I've seen and what BM told me, he loves controversial things. Like starting the old HC, for one. XD; he is incredibly well-versed... I reckon he writes some of the ONLY good fic type stuff on this site. And he does amazing photography, too.

Wow. I didn't know any of that info. I don't travel much beyond this and the actual KH threads. Unless it's people I interact with per usual.

;____________________________; You put it perfectly.

I put it perfectly because it's rant mode. My rant mode is incredible. And the thing about this Hate Club is that I can bitch about anything.

I've seen that image xD.

I can't, though; people with 'member' status don't have the option ^^;

o:

I didn't know you were "member" status. I could've sworn you were that gold color before.

But think back to before Days, was the relationship between Axel and Roxas as hinted at in KHII anything like the one between Sora and Riku? I don't think so, not at all. He was forced into that spot in Days, because of Xion's plot.

Well, it wasn't, but the hint of Roxas already being there with the Twilight Town world, and Axel's, or rather, Larxene's hint of someone just like Sora and how it interests him. I forgot the exact quote, and if it even was there, but at least they probably had some preparation. Not to the Sora and Riku degree, naturally. But it was obvious the Organization had something. And KH2 did it by itself. Proclaiming they were best friends, etc. Xion didn't exist back then to force Axel into the role.

Crystal wang, remember?? ahahaha~ AND THAT SONG LMFAO

I'm honestly thinking of doing some joke video with that song. Like, pretend it's a Roxas/Xion video, but they'll be in for a surprise. Just don't know how well that will be taken.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Aqua. said:
i did almost all of em except for those and some other ones i didn't do.

like i didn't do no boobs unlike aqua and trannie xion or w/e and butch kairi and wheres my dephening of org. and ice cream and drunk and party hope u never grace kh um riku only cares cuz he wants sora back saix only one who is smart?

but the rest almost me :DD [unless i forgot a bunch im sorry lol it was much easier to tell in the old thread since they where in bold XDD]\

Lol so YOU are the mystery spammer. I suspected as much~

OH MY GOD I HATE 1st PERSON NARRATION ;~;

srsly i do.. ugh i guess you should expect it from xion to be so selfish and take it all as a diary... err r>~<

Ugh, I hate it too. It can be pulled off... but really, it makes Xion look even more like Kanemaki's Sue. Besides, now I have to hear what she thinks, too. And I reeeeeally don't care...

ADMIT YOUR SINS, SINNERS xD.

So, did yoooou do any? xD;

What's with the mini Keyblades and the Smilies? o.o

No idea. Mods having a play, I s'pose.

I already know what those huge sections are about without even trying. More wangst. And more Xion. Honestly, like we didn't get enough already. I predicted that shit a mile away, and it's why I decided not to bother with the Days novel. Maybe you can lead us to the parts where they are actually interesting.

Hang on, I'll find one.

It was the tenth day since Roxas had gone to sleep.
Xion woke slowly, and had a good stretch.
Then she took off her coat, and put on a new one. She shoved the dirtied coat in the proper basket in a corner of her room, and, a clean coat had appeared hanging in her closet without her noticing.
The lower dusks clean my room for me.
I think they probably wash my clothes, and change my sheets too.
Then she washed her face, and looked in the mirror.
It’s the same me as always in the mirror.
I don’t change.
I’ll leave my room, and head for the lobby. Depending on when I go out, there are people I meet and people I don’t.
Today, there’s no one here but Saïx and Xigbar.
“Today, you have investigation with Xigbar.”
“Got it.”
Once I’ve received Saïx’s orders, Xigbar calls out to me right away, as if he was waiting for me.
“Let’s go, Poppet.”
Well, it’s rare that I go out with others.
This is the first time I’ll go on a mission with someone other than Roxas. I mostly just go on my own.
I want to revisit the world they made me go to earlier—Destiny Islands.
I can collect sea shells there. Though, even when I visit other worlds, I can collect shells on my way back.
The sunset that I watched from the edge of that island is a lot like the one I watch from the clock tower in Twilight Town; it’s very pretty.
I don’t really know why I decided to give Roxas sea shells.
But I felt like it was something I had to do, so I collected them.
Because the shells become a keepsake.
So that even if we’re separated, we can meet again—
But, I wonder how I knew shells were keepsakes.
Nobodies are beings that aren’t allowed to exist—I don’t really know much more than that.
I don’t know, but I know about the worlds.
I don’t remember a thing, but I know things.
For example, the way to fight, and use magic.
Of course, I have been taught many things. But, even though I was taught, I wonder why it felt like I already knew.
That’s probably what a ‘memory’ is.
A memory—what on earth is a memory, anyway?
I feel like if Roxas was here, we could talk about it properly. There’s no one else I could talk about that kind of stuff with.
“…How is Roxas?”
“Still sleeping. He might not wake up.”
At Saïx’s reply, I stop knowing what to say.
“You go to see how he is every day, don’t you? You’re so kind, Poppet.”
I look up at Xigbar’s words; I didn’t realise it could be seen like that.
“Well, you can go see him until you’re satisfied. Perhaps he’ll just wake up all of a sudden.”
Those words give me an unpleasant feeling, too. So far, Saïx hasn’t even once acknowledged my actions.
“Let’s hurry up and go.”
“…Yeah.”
Xion stepped into the darkness that Xigbar opened.
On the other side of that darkness was blue ocean.

It's so, so weird. Cause, normally these parts are written in third person limited, but... for Xion, they put all these inflections that let you know it's HER thinking it. Idk, I have to look at it more.

In any case, I wonder if everyone else has the dusks do their laundry?

I still want to see the CoM novels, though. I know they have the scenes in the game, but it's different, because this time, we're entering someone's thoughts, right?

...I have Riku's com novel and I am planning to do it after the Days one...

Thing is, while people think Xion as useless and/or pointless, some don't really bother to come to the Club Section.

Oh hell yeah. I never bothered to until now.

Well, I don't know about me. I have a few months more to wait for the English version. But, I think if you are going to spoil yourself, you can finally tell us how she was without saying any plot point. For example, "Aqua is saved" :p.

Idk, I think if I play the Japanese version I'll ruin it like I did with Days, and get angry about translations like with the Saix and Axel scene, or the 'who will I eat ice cream with?' askjdvghbdfdssd still mad.

That's the overall problem. It doesn't ring bullshit status as much as Xion did. And, they at least mentioned them way back in KH2, along with the secret trailer. I can at least tell this was planned before the time KH2 came out to place it there. Not the fine details, but they did refer to the past. The characters did. Hoh, boy.

Yeah, like Xigbar did. Idk, some part of me just sees Days as this fanfic. If it actually does tie into things later, maybe I can change my mind.

Ventus is confusing, though. Xigbar and Xemnas appear to recall him, so, whether they do the Memory Deus Ex Machina to cover up their ass pulls once more, it remains to be seen. I don't believe that Lea would have seen Ventus, and not remember him when his best friend looks exactly the same. It's not like he was 4. I can recall things when I was a teenager (I'm 20, wow, I feel so old Dx) if I had someone that looks jarringly familiar...

Axel says in the novels something, wait:

Anyway, we Nobodies were born when our Others became a Heartless. So, fundamentally, we Nobodies just can’t know every single thing about our Others.
There was only one person that Axel had known as an Other, and was still in touch with. It was even more unlikely, in fact impossible, for his Nobody and Other to meet at the same time.
Because, essentially, Nobodies and their Others—as in, the human who became a heartless—don’t exist at the same time.

So, pehaps they don't have all their memories? But then again, this scene in itself contradics canon, because here, Roxas sees Axel again for the first time after CO in Twilight Town rather than the lobby. So, make of it what you will...

REBELLIOUS! Hopefully, they don't get too far like Audo. Was he permabanned or he just decided not to come back?

Permanently banned.

I didn't know you were "member" status. I could've sworn you were that gold color before.

Nope. Haha, the 'gold' in 'goldpanner' is tricking you? I haven't done nearly enough posts, cause my usual policy is, if someone's said it don't repeat it, and if it's going to cause a scene, don't bother. I only usually post when I really think I have something to add or really feel strongly about something.

Well, it wasn't, but the hint of Roxas already being there with the Twilight Town world, and Axel's, or rather, Larxene's hint of someone just like Sora and how it interests him. I forgot the exact quote, and if it even was there, but at least they probably had some preparation. Not to the Sora and Riku degree, naturally. But it was obvious the Organization had something. And KH2 did it by itself. Proclaiming they were best friends, etc. Xion didn't exist back then to force Axel into the role.

Yes. See, Axel's role was very vague, and I think everyone and their dog had their own version of it. I personally thought their relationship dynamic was something like... Axel being half-snark and half-goofball, and Roxas putting up with him (or not XD). Riku and Sora's relationship just seemed totally different. Childhood friends, Sora was the goof, and Riku was the slightly teasing older brother-figure he made the benchmark to beat, with Kairi to balance and motivate them.

Then, they retconned Xion into the story, and Axel's role was set as the big-brother type who was the benchmark (of knowing everything).

I'm honestly thinking of doing some joke video with that song. Like, pretend it's a Roxas/Xion video, but they'll be in for a surprise. Just don't know how well that will be taken.

Doitdoitdoit it will be the oldy Roxi video I'd ever watch.

tornribbon

oh my goodness noooo D: RIP old thread! now we have to start from scratch with old post and read count :( gosh.. and the Xion Fan Club is Winning. :mad: hahaha XD

Aaaanyways, amazing job with reposting everything! Thanks goldpanner! Rep for you!

now my children, SPREAD TEH HATE :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There was a time when the majority of people believed that the earth was flat.

<333 tornribbon, do you have a hate rant to help us out? :3

Awards

I still won't say that I hate Xion, just that she did absolutely nothing for the series and I find Kairi to be overall more likable/useful.

Given that I've stalked this thread on occasion, and find myself amused at the lulzy content, I'd like to join. Says a lot given that I ordinarily hate fanclubs.

So I tried a little experiment recently.
Two points of interest:
- Xion's theme genuinely pulls at my heart strings every time I listen to it.
- And I found Xion's death scene to be sad.

This is odd, given that I never cared for her. Why all of a sudden would I feel something Xion had never evoked within me throughout the game, despite her many attempts to do so.
After thinking about this for some time, I thought, what if the first point influences the second? That is, the only reason why I felt sad during Xion's death was because of the music.

So I checked out Xion's death scene again, this time with the volume so low that the voices were practically the only thing audible (still had to tune the music out in my mind somewhat).
As expected I felt nothing.

And then I tried the opposite: superimposing Xion's theme on to other sad events, like Axel's death (hell, even some non-KH scenes). Lo and behold, they all seemed exponentially sadder.

This may just attest to the fact that I am an emotionally shallow being who is more moved by what I hear than my fellow man, but it still proves I don't care for Xion.

You should all try it, pretty fun.
Or moar liek
Pretty sad D;

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I still won't say that I hate Xion, just that she did absolutely nothing for the series and I find Kairi to be overall more likable/useful.

Given that I've stalked this thread on occasion, and find myself amused at the lulzy content, I'd like to join. Says a lot given that I ordinarily hate fanclubs.

I actually cheered .____.

*~Welcome Grace Assassin~*

Please add to the lulz whenever you please~ You don't have to hate her. As I said to someone else, if she were real, it'd be hard to hate such a selfless, adorable, wonderful perfect little girl. All the main characters love her, after all. But as a character in a story... I think she's a mark of horrible writing. And THAT is to be hated :p

Two points of interest:

This is odd, given that I never cared for her. Why all of a sudden would I feel something Xion had never evoked within me throughout the game, despite her many attempts to do so.
After thinking about this for some time, I thought, what if the first point influences the second? That is, the only reason why I felt sad during Xion's death was because of the music.

So I checked out Xion's death scene again, this time with the volume so low that the voices were practically the only thing audible (still had to tune the music out in my mind somewhat).

And then I tried the opposite: superimposing Xion's theme on to other sad events, like Axel's death (hell, even some non-KH scenes). Lo and behold, they all seemed exponentially sadder.

This may just attest to the fact that I am an emotionally shallow being who is more moved by what I hear than my fellow man, but it still proves I don't care for Xion.

Or moar liek
Pretty sad D;

I think you should make a video montage of this XD

... /goes to try it

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Before my big reply, goldpanner:

Watson|goldpanner|Amata|Aqua.|Azrael
luna1017|Vexen o3o|Monkey|Kibamaru18|luap911
Asir|leonidus|silentmusic16|Lord_Marluxia|Staleforce21
loke13|pumpkinhead|tornribbon|*TwilightNight*|8298906
*~BlackCat~*|fantasy08|jdeib963|Grace Assassin

I got about 24 members listed here in my version of the list (to help you fix it by quoting and copying it xD), but when I go to the front page, I count 21. Is it just me, or has it lowered? o.o.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I REALLY SUCK OK ORZ

*fixes fixes fixes* Why does the html add things to itself?? The Heartstation site and Livejoural don't do this to me.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

YAY! FORUM STUFF! YAY GRACE ASSASSIN! (forgot to say)

I REALLY SUCK OK ORZ

*pats back* Practice makes perfect. When you have the time, you can always redo it in the advanced "reply to thread/topic" instead of the front page. That's what I did at least, looking at examples and checking what I'm doing wrong. I think the other problem is that if you remember when I said not to put the stick in the last member before you skip to the next row (press ENTER), don't also put the stick in front of the first member of said new row. You were doing good otherwise.

The only reason I brought it up now is cause of the members count thing.

Quote me and copy mine, so you can paste it in the front page for now.

*fixes fixes fixes* Why does the html add things to itself?? The Heartstation site and Livejoural don't do this to me.

HTML add things to itself?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Like, after I edit something, and save it, next time I go in there it adds all these
tags EVERYWHERE and if i've quoted someone who spoke, who has line spacing, like...

Xion sucks anus

A lot

Then it automatically turns it into

Xion sucks anus

ORZ

*copypastas your table*

edit: ;______; copypasta doesn't work. I think I'm just retarded.

[*table]Watson|goldpanner|Amata|Aqua.|Azrael
|luna1017|Vexen o3o|Monkey|Kibamaru18|luap911
|Asir|leonidus|silentmusic16|Lord_Marluxia|Staleforce21
|loke13|pumpkinhead|tornribbon|*TwilightNight*|8298906
|*~BlackCat~*|fantasy08|jdeib963|Grace Assassin[/table*]

This is what I'm doing...​

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

*immature giggle giggle side of me* Xion sucks anus? xDDDDD

LOL. Who the hell said that?

Like, after I edit something, and save it, next time I go in there it adds all these
tags EVERYWHERE and if i've quoted someone who spoke, who has line spacing, like...​

You do have a lot of CENTER tags. Usually, you just need one for the whole page in general (put one in the beginning where you want it to start, and then put it all the way at the end of the post), which takes the whole thing.

Hmmm...*thinks*

ORZ

*copypastas your table*

edit: AARGH *bashes head*

edit: ;______; copypasta doesn't work. I think I'm just retarded.

*pats back again* I can see that, and it's 21 members again. But at Least we know now, so we can keep track. Since that's the case, though, take off the stick on the first member of each row. You haven't still. In others words, or examples:

| <--NO| next member
| <--NO| next member
| <--NO| next member

I'M GONNA HELP YOU OR MY NAME ISN'T TWI-TWI DA JUVE, BESHES!

And it's not.

But I'll still help you *_*. We'll work on it more. Though, I'm about to copy the front page, fix it, and sent it back to you in PM xD.

Why am I so hyper...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I THINK I FIXED IT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

;o; thank you so much ;o; ;o;

I say she sucks anus ;D

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

HOLY SHAT YOU GOT IT! SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCESS! 8D

*hugs*

For the future:
- don't put the stick in front of the first member of each row, just like you don't put a stick in the last member before you make a new row (I hope you understand what I'm saying xD).
- keep the five members each row going, count.
- ask me any questions if you're confuzzled

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

*HUGS*

Ahhh~ I feel slightly less retarded now. >:3 sankyuu twi-twi da juve~

OKAY BACK TO BUISNESS.

I posted some links to old threads in which there were epic Xion discussions. It's funny... Aqua. used to be on the like side!! XD;

And soooomeone added a new tag o3o someone that wasn't me, I mean (I added one too orz)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

*HUGS*

Ahhh~ I feel slightly less retarded now. >:3 sankyuu twi-twi da juve~

You're welcome x3.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TRY, PEOPLE? YOU GOT TO BEEEEELIEVE!

I posted some links to old threads in which there were epic Xion discussions. It's funny... Aqua. used to be on the like side!! XD;

Yep. Her name was Aquaxion before.

Then the game came out >.>.

I think she changed sides before that, though.

And soooomeone added a new tag o3o someone that wasn't me, I mean (I added one too orz)

Oh, yeah, the sins. I added the Repliku one and the Saïx.

Cause, seriously. You got to give the man props. That's why he's the mascot.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You're welcome x3.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TRY, PEOPLE? YOU GOT TO BEEEEELIEVE!

I tried to rep you but it seems I already have for something else ;___;

Her name was aquaxion

DDDD: *pets poor Aqua.*

Oh, yeah, the sins. I added the Repliku one and the Saïx.

Cause, seriously. You got to give the man props. That's why he's the mascot.

I actually love Saix. *w*

tornribbon

Two points of interest:

Or moar liek
Pretty sad D;

This is so true! I can't believe im the only one who thought of this!
i've tried, like you, to play the song along other sad scenes, and guess what, they feel like someone has actually god damn died (like for realz x]) Gosh, tearjerker tune, amiright?

I would say Xion's death is just an exceptionally good job on the music composer's part, rather than the depth and involvement of the character and sequence of events played out in itself.

To prove this, the scene after Xion's death that shows Axel finding the winner stick in his room played this song, and i cried harder in this scene than when Xion actually disintigrated..

Xion's theme is awesome :] just discluding the Xion part..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back