• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~Club for Clubbing Xion with a Club Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: {%}|<~THE Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

I love Shimomura. She and Nomura seem to have a hilarious love-hate relationship XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I tried to reply to you, but all the time, my internet was being a bitch, and I could barely get anything done. Then, when I finished my respond, the thing went crap, and I lost it T-T.

I was disappointed for the rest of the day, so I had to get it out of my system Dx. I get like that when it happens.

I love Shimomura. She and Nomura seem to have a hilarious love-hate relationship XD

She even has a nickname for him: Mr. Tetsu!

ShiMura shipping? o:

fantasy08

Go to**** you******* lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now that that's out of the way this birthday girl wants some Xion hate! Commence my fellow haters!:lol:

I'll start

Xion being a sue and having a forced sob story doesn't bother me as much as her monopolizing the entire Days plot. I mean sure I wish she wasn't sueish. Aqua, who I like already, kinda is a sue. She has anime blue hair, looks like Kairi, and has a key-blade.However, chronologically Aqua was first in all those things so that would mean every main female after her is a sue. Anyway, I could have tolerated the sueness, and the eye-rolling let's pull at the viewers heartstrings plot if she was more like a background character. Which she should have been since she was a retcon asspull. I don't like that the majority of the dialogue, dairy entries, story itself, the fmv cutscenes, and secret reports were about her. This was supposed to be Roxas, and by extension the already established organization members, game. Not hers, and there lies me biggest problem with Xion.

Oh Xion I could have loved you. If you wasn't such a monopolizing, ass-pulling edition to an already set canon. Her being a sue( a sign of bad writing as is) just threw the putrid icing on an already bs cake.

Now your turn! Don't make the birthday girl a sad panda.:cry:

Oh by the way goldpanner nice save for the hate-club!

fantasy08

Go to**** you******* lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now that that's out of the way this birthday girl wants some Xion hate! Commence my fellow haters!:lol:

I'll start

Xion being a sue and having a forced sob story doesn't bother me as much as her monopolizing the entire Days plot. I mean sure I wish she wasn't sueish. Aqua, who I like already, kinda is a sue. She has anime blue hair, looks like Kairi, and has a key-blade.However, chronologically Aqua was first in all those things so that would mean every main female after her is a sue. Anyway, I could have tolerated the sueness, and the eye-rolling let's pull at the viewers heartstrings plot if she was more like a background character. Which she should have been since she was a retcon asspull. I don't like that the majority of the dialogue, dairy entries, story itself, the fmv cutscenes, and secret reports were about her. This was supposed to be Roxas, and by extension the already established organization members, game. Not hers, and there lies me biggest problem with Xion.

Oh Xion I could have loved you. If you wasn't such a monopolizing, ass-pulling edition to an already set canon. Her being a sue( a sign of bad writing as is) just threw the putrid icing on an already bs cake.

Now your turn! Don't make the birthday girl a sad panda.:cry:

Rages at lag. Someone delete this doppelganger post please. *mutters third time today rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I smell...

happy_birthday-2.gif

As for Xion hate, I'm sure others can do it better. But it's nothing new I've said, unless I rewrite it xD. I still need to wish someone a HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I shall reply properly when I have more time, but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL~

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

And then I tried the opposite: superimposing Xion's theme on to other sad events, like Axel's death (hell, even some non-KH scenes). Lo and behold, they all seemed exponentially sadder.

This may just attest to the fact that I am an emotionally shallow being who is more moved by what I hear than my fellow man, but it still proves I don't care for Xion.

You should all try it, pretty fun.
Or moar liek
Pretty sad D;

That's actually incredibly perceptive. Most of the time I keep hearing that the music was so sad as one of the reasons, so it doesn't leave much else except to say that it wasn't Xion's death that drove "everyone to tears" for the "pity me" factor to have the predictable cherry on top. Some who actually cared might, but there's no doubt in my mind that the melody can be a responsible aspect of it. You shouldn't be cocnerned about being moved by music either, Grace. There's a reason why some people enjoy it, after all, and what makes a composer and music as a whole in movies/games/media needed. The score, is what they call it. I mean, I would never look at the Lion King and imagine Simba's walk to take his place as king without King of Pride Rock playing. It's what made that scene so epic:

Either way, one of us should make a video out of this and post it on YouTube or something with THE idea in mind, and with different scenes. I tried it, like you suggested, and you'd be right.

So, did yoooou do any? xD;

Like I said, those of Saïx and Riku Replica. The rest...all I can say is someone else was certainly having the time of their life while Xion was dying xD.

No idea. Mods having a play, I s'pose.

Don't get it, though D:.

But, ah well. They can keep the Keyblade thingies.

Hang on, I'll find one.

“You go to see how he is every day, don’t you? You’re so kind, Poppet.”

Can someone lend me a fucking knife, please? Either that, or I'll roll my eyes until they continue to roll over to the point where they can't be stopped. It's this type of shit that gets me pissed off. Oh, Xion, you're so kind. Oh, Xion, you're such a poor thing. Oh, oh, oh.

This is tragic: in the worst way possible if this is what we are actually reading out of it. Seriously, just fucking call it the Xion game, and be done with it.

It's so, so weird. Cause, normally these parts are written in third person limited, but... for Xion, they put all these inflections that let you know it's HER thinking it. Idk, I have to look at it more.

In any case, I wonder if everyone else has the dusks do their laundry?

I don't really give a damn. I rather just not have her in this at all, period. Yeah, I'm fairly irritated now >/.

Either way, though, the Dusks appear to do a lot of things. I mean, in the game, they actually gossiped, and that's how some heard on what was occurring in CO. But I thought the whole joke of them playing pranks, doing domestic tasks for the members, etc., were only manga integrated. Guess I was wrong. They're servants, lol.

I wonder where the laundry room in the castle is? Do they have showers? Kitchen? xD That's probably the most interesting thing there. I just ignored Xion completely. I only happened to be reading Xigbar's line, and, well, it just had to unfortunately be that.

...I have Riku's com novel and I am planning to do it after the Days one...

YAY! I liked how last time we got into what Zexion was thinking, and how he didn't like/hated Vexen. Despite that the scene was in FM+, as aforementioned, it's completely different when you actually know what the characters are thinking. I hope we get the Sora part of it as well. You get so many tidbits. It's everything that I want the game to be: though CoM did an excellent job portraying its members with balanced screen time. Without losing Sora as the perspective, or Riku's. 358/2 Days just failed in so many ways. You couldn't matter unless it was with Axel or some of the other two.

Oh hell yeah. I never bothered to until now.

I wonder why ;P.

Idk, I think if I play the Japanese version I'll ruin it like I did with Days, and get angry about translations like with the Saix and Axel scene, or the 'who will I eat ice cream with?' askjdvghbdfdssd still mad.

All we can do is correct those who are not informed about the translation error in the internet whenever they say Roxas left Axel out >.>. But, unless you truthfully get attached to the characters, I don't see how you will get mad if something's off. Unless you just want the right translations overall and that they suck xD.

Yeah, like Xigbar did. Idk, some part of me just sees Days as this fanfic. If it actually does tie into things later, maybe I can change my mind.

As of the moment, it's pointless. And despite all this undeserved attention on Xion, she ended up being shit the most, considering the real hints of BBS did not concern her minus one minuscule part with Xigbar that just makes Sora or Roxas more important due to whose memories she's wielding.

Axel says in the novels something, wait:

So, pehaps they don't have all their memories? But then again, this scene in itself contradics canon, because here, Roxas sees Axel again for the first time after CO in Twilight Town rather than the lobby. So, make of it what you will...

That's when we have to take the game for it. But with information like this, and especially the person who writes it, we shouldn't take the actual reference to Nobodies lightly. Still, I just hope this is the case, because, argh, Nomura. Hatred *_*.

Permanently banned.

D':

Nope. Haha, the 'gold' in 'goldpanner' is tricking you? I haven't done nearly enough posts, cause my usual policy is, if someone's said it don't repeat it, and if it's going to cause a scene, don't bother. I only usually post when I really think I have something to add or really feel strongly about something.

You were though! It was probably when you were a translator. Or maybe I was seeing things. But I could swear you had some color at one point ^^;. Anyway, I'm more or less the same way when it comes to replying (the reason why my post count is so low despite that I've been here since 2005), except I don't care if it cause a scene. Don't like it, tough. It's called freedom of opinions.

Yes. See, Axel's role was very vague, and I think everyone and their dog had their own version of it. I personally thought their relationship dynamic was something like... Axel being half-snark and half-goofball, and Roxas putting up with him (or not XD). Riku and Sora's relationship just seemed totally different. Childhood friends, Sora was the goof, and Riku was the slightly teasing older brother-figure he made the benchmark to beat, with Kairi to balance and motivate them.

Then, they retconned Xion into the story, and Axel's role was set as the big-brother type who was the benchmark (of knowing everything).

My version was that they were best friends, the same way Sora and Riku were, but it didn't end well due to the scene we see in the flashback. Axel's words and the way it was portrayed made it feel like they had a close friendship than simply "I tolerate you". Especially when he died. It just wasn't ever seen or expanded upon. I actually expected for Axel to be his complete asshole self the way he was in CoM, but with the power of friendship slowly changing him the more he hangs around with Roxas: the person who may or may not have a heart. Or reminded him of his childhood memories (which was also tied to Saïx, so they had that planned). They screwed it up, like everything Days has, because when they said Axel "changed", I did not understand the difference at all, considering he acted the same from the beginning >.>. And, this is where some might differ depending on preference, but I always saw Axel as the big brother figure for Roxas in the first place. After all, Xion wasn't there when it was just the two of them.

The only thing Xion did was write herself into Axel being the big brother figure for her as well. I would have simply preferred it if Axel just hated her guts. She didn't belong, and I probably would've appreciated her better.

Doitdoitdoit it will be the oldy Roxi video I'd ever watch.

Ditto.

Or ever make, actually.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

fantasy08 said:
Xion being a sue and having a forced sob story doesn't bother me as much as her monopolizing the entire Days plot.

Except her forced sob story was the thing that monopolised the entire plot ;___;

Aqua, who I like already, kinda is a sue. She has anime blue hair, looks like Kairi, and has a key-blade. However, chronologically Aqua was first in all those things so that would mean every main female after her is a sue.

Hang on a second. 150 Years of Mary Sue, by Pat Pflieger <---read this, please!

Aqua's sue-ness won't have much to do with chronology, but if other characters act OOC around her and all love her for no reason, THAT's sue. I doubt she could top Xion's epic sue-ness though.

Anyway, I could have tolerated the sueness, and the eye-rolling let's pull at the viewers heartstrings plot if she was more like a background character. Which she should have been since she was a retcon asspull. I don't like that the majority of the dialogue, dairy entries, story itself, the fmv cutscenes, and secret reports were about her. This was supposed to be Roxas, and by extension the already established organization members, game. Not hers, and there lies me biggest problem with Xion.

AMEN SISTER *wooo*

Lovely metaphor XD

MY TURN UH OKAY:

XION IS MAKING TRANSLATING NOVELS INCREDIBLY HARD. BECAUSE SHE IS SO MADE OF FAIL.

<3 Thank you!! I wasn't brave enough to open the first one, in the face of so much heated opposition. But, knowing there were other haterz made me want to keep it alive, even if I'm still not sure I want to be known primarily as 'that chick that hates Xion'...

Rages at lag. Someone delete this

<333 it's okay. Ahahaa~ post count uppage ;D

I mean, I would never look at the Lion King and imagine Simba's walk to take his place as king without King of Pride Rock playing. It's what made that scene so epic

Yes!! Haha, then I played Xion's theme over it. And the whole meaning changed XDD;;

Either way, one of us should make a video out of this and post it on YouTube or something with THE idea in mind, and with different scenes. I tried it, like you suggested, and you'd be right.

Do it~ like, a montage of all sad and not-so-sad scenes from random things with her theme XD;

Can someone lend me a fucking knife, please? Either that, or I'll roll my eyes until they continue to roll over to the point where they can't be stopped. It's this type of shit that gets me pissed off. Oh, Xion, you're so kind. Oh, Xion, you're such a poor thing. Oh, oh, oh.

Don't forget,

“You worried?” Xion nodded at Xigbar. “Heh heh, you’re so cute, Poppet. I can take you to see him after.”

This is tragic: in the worst way possible if this is what we are actually reading out of it. Seriously, just fucking call it the Xion game, and be done with it.

And it gets worse, and worse... you can have the knife when I'm done with it =___=

I don't really give a damn. I rather just not have her in this at all, period. Yeah, I'm fairly irritated now >/.

This is exactly how I feel. She's like cancer, wrecking the body.

Either way, though, the Dusks appear to do a lot of things. I mean, in the game, they actually gossiped, and that's how some heard on what was occurring in CO. But I thought the whole joke of them playing pranks, doing domestic tasks for the members, etc., were only manga integrated. Guess I was wrong. They're servants, lol.

Well, novels are just another kind of manga-verse, I guess.

I wonder where the laundry room in the castle is? Do they have showers? Kitchen? xD That's probably the most interesting thing there. I just ignored Xion completely. I only happened to be reading Xigbar's line, and, well, it just had to unfortunately be that.

It is interesting. Yet another thing that could be expanded upon. I wish I could ignore her ;___;

YAY! I liked how last time we got into what Zexion was thinking, and how he didn't like/hated Vexen. Despite that the scene was in FM+, as aforementioned, it's completely different when you actually know what the characters are thinking. I hope we get the Sora part of it as well. You get so many tidbits. It's everything that I want the game to be: though CoM did an excellent job portraying its members with balanced screen time. Without losing Sora as the perspective, or Riku's. 358/2 Days just failed in so many ways. You couldn't matter unless it was with Axel or some of the other two.

I loved CoM, too :3 I love the basement gang, and so this novel seemed perfect. Idk how much Sora is in it, though; it's Reverse/Rebirth, the Riku novel. Sora has TWO of his own XDD;;

All we can do is correct those who are not informed about the translation error in the internet whenever they say Roxas left Axel out >.>. But, unless you truthfully get attached to the characters, I don't see how you will get mad if something's off. Unless you just want the right translations overall and that they suck xD.

Aw, they don't suck. I mean, localisation is a really hard job. You have to make everything sound natural, AND fit the mouth flaps, AND still keep the original meaning. So, I appreciate that. It still makes me feel sad when certain meaning gets lost, though...

As of the moment, it's pointless. And despite all this undeserved attention on Xion, she ended up being shit the most, considering the real hints of BBS did not concern her minus one minuscule part with Xigbar that just makes Sora or Roxas more important due to whose memories she's wielding.

Too early to tell ;___; the cancer spread to the deep dive scene, after all. Who knows what other games it can poison from here...

You were though! It was probably when you were a translator. Or maybe I was seeing things. But I could swear you had some color at one point ^^;.

Lol, I'm sure I haven't!! Cause, I've never been a translator here. Only on HEARTSTATION.ORG... maybe you're mixing it up for the forums that were over there ages ago?? But I dont think I had colour there, either... even so, if I was a former staff member, I'd be pink right now, too...

My version was that they were best friends, the same way Sora and Riku were, but it didn't end well due to the scene we see in the flashback. Axel's words and the way it was portrayed made it feel like they had a close friendship than simply "I tolerate you". Especially when he died. It just wasn't ever seen or expanded upon.

See, I know Axel felt strongly. But we never had much hints as to how Roxas felt. I thought Roxas was pricklier than he turned out to be, and his 'toleration' of Axel was more of a front. Like, he did care deep down, but on the outside he was resistant.

They screwed it up, like everything Days has, because when they said Axel "changed", I did not understand the difference at all, considering he acted the same from the beginning >.>. And, this is where some might differ depending on preference, but I always saw Axel as the big brother figure for Roxas in the first place. After all, Xion wasn't there when it was just the two of them.

Ugh, I know. And, I just saw Roxas as more mature than he turned out to be ^^;

The only thing Xion did was write herself into Axel being the big brother figure for her as well. I would have simply preferred it if Axel just hated her guts. She didn't belong, and I probably would've appreciated her better.

It would have made more sense. ONE of the bishies should have hated her, just one. Riku, Roxas or Axel. Saix doesn't count, cause he was one of Days' typecast antagonist >__>

fantasy08

Except her forced sob story was the thing that monopolised the entire plot ;___;

True, I should have worded that better.

Hang on a second. 150 Years of Mary Sue, by Pat Pflieger <---read this, please!

Lol, I'm going to definitely read it. I also found a lovely site called Tv tropes by accident a few months ago, and they have such amusing definitions of marysues with examples from all entertainment medias. Like for example a Villain sue lol. I didn't even know villains could be sues. I mean I knew villains who one up the heros all the time mostly by bs means should be called something, but I never had a term for it untill now. I love that site!:36:

<3 Thank you!! I wasn't brave enough to open the first one, in the face of so much heated opposition. But, knowing there were other haterz made me want to keep it alive, even if I'm still not sure I want to be known primarily as 'that chick that hates Xion'...

The Xion love is strong,but not that strong. I've seen members of other sites that hate her. Deviant art is like a cesspool of haterd for her( or was not sure now). Some people who stick to the top forums hate her. You're not alone lol. We members hate her as well. So you aren't the odd girl out. I'm glad you were able to savage this club since we need something to balance out the eye-rolling love.

And it gets worse, and worse... you can have the knife when I'm done with it =___=
When you're both done with it. Pass it to me. :) Even the written page is not safe from her bs monopolizing.

Also the people who love the Xion included Deep Dive amuse me. It's like they think she's omnipresent. When did she have time to tell Riku " Hurr dur Riku I'm about to let Roxas kill me. So be at TWTNW at around 9:00 pm so I can tell you( even though she's supposed to be in Sora at the time) to stop Roxas from fighting Xenmas." She didn't even know she was going to have to fight Roxas and die by his hand in the first place. Her initial plan was to let Namine re-merge her with Sora. Everything just bullshitted into place way to conveniently.

Riku was going to take Roxas whether Xion interfered or not. It had nothing to do with stopping him from getting to Xenmas. He didn't just happen to be there so he could have tea and crumpets with him or something. The whole freaking thing was planned by Riku and Diz from he start! Wait for Roxas(maybe he was coming from a mission for all Riku knew) and kidnap him so Sora could wake up. I mean we even see Riku scoping out TWTNW even before DD came to fruition!

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

LiveJournal, to go with what fantasy08 is saying, isn't that supportive either.

But, before I get to reply, is anyone spoiling themselves for BBS?

namine_ftw

I usually don't join hate clubs, but I'm going to make an exception for this one. I don't really hate Xion, but I do think she is extremely underwhelming as a character and a poor addition to the cast. The part that was most aggravating about Xion, IMO, was how it was shoved down our throats at every given moment that we are supposed to pity her. So, I guess it would be more accurate to say that, while I don't hate Xion, I hate how she affects the story.

And don't even get me started about how they added her into Deep Dive. Ugh. That was almost painful to watch.

I am. I told myself I shouldn't, but after the shitfest that was Days and Coded I figured I might as well. Waiting would just give me higher expectations.

fantasy08

Yes, I watched the live stream of Terra's ending( so freaking sad for him), and started watching the steam of Ven's when he met Isa and Lea( so disappointed with that), but it did confirm even more that Axel is just a glorified NPC. Had to stop since the player stopped playing. I'm now watching Aqua's stream. I caught all of it so far. She's in Radiant Garden at the moment. I want spoil you since I know you said you're waiting, but let me just say that Aqua is everything Kairi, Namine, and Xion should have been both personality and fighting wise. She does not disappoint so far. Now I finally have my female protagonist to go with antagonist Larxene! Yay! Finally Nomura you're learning!

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

WELCOME namine_ftw! Don't worry, we don't hate as much as you think we do. We're pretty sensible xD. Minus, the, uh, tags, I mean >.>. But if you want to let out negative feelings overall, that's the place here.

BUT YEAH DON'T SPOIL ANYMORE THAN THAT, fantasy08! x.x I'm not disappointed in Isa and Lea because I knew it was fanservice from the beginning. That's why I was like ">.>" when people were all "don't say that! They might have an important role". Yeah, right. Hello, this is Nomura. Still, I never expected Terra's story to be sad. I just thought his path to darkness would be like Riku's: which wasn't that sad until he started to redeem. Just don't tell me why it's sad, I can't wait to find out on my own.

BUT I'M SO GLAD AQUA IS GREAT! Before I say that I now have my female antagonist and protagonist pair OT2, I need to play it. But I'm so happy that I'm getting good news so far on her. That's all I wanted to hear. How does Ventus rank? Rather, how would you rate the game so far? I need to know if it's really worth waiting and buying for.

Man, it's going to be so difficult to stay away for this game.

namine_ftw

WELCOME namine_ftw! Don't worry, we don't hate as much as you think we do. We're pretty sensible xD. Minus, the, uh, tags, I mean >.>. But if you want to let out negative feelings overall, that's the place here.

Yay! :D I could definitely use a place where I can just rant about her. And I actually kinda really like the tags.

From what I'm reading about BBS, it is BY FAR the best out of the three new games. Aqua is amazing, no question about it, and the game actually has a purpose and isn't pointless filler. It's kind of hard to make a call, since there's still a lot of info that's not out yet, but as a whole I generally like what I see. There are some things I'm a bit disappointed with (there always is, lol), but overall I'm satisfied.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Yay! :D I could definitely use a place where I can just rant about her. And I actually kinda really like the tags.

I mostly rant about everything, lol.

From what I'm reading about BBS, it is BY FAR the best out of the three new games.

Considering the other two, it didn't even really have to try, to be honest :/.

Aqua is amazing, no question about it-

Second good news about her. I guess it was worth it to hype about her awesomeness early. Because she actually gave good vibes unlike a certain other character. And from what I hear, she's delivering.

I'm afraid to go to the Aqua Fanclub to celebrate, since it's bound to be spoilerified.

-and the game actually has a purpose and isn't pointless filler. It's kind of hard to make a call, since there's still a lot of info that's not out yet, but as a whole I generally like what I see. There are some things I'm a bit disappointed with (there always is, lol), but overall I'm satisfied.

It never was pointless filler to me. It just has too much to be called such. And I always did view it as a should-be main game, but it couldn't be one only because Sora isn't the main character. Yet, thanks for the heads up. Now I got to get ready to buy a PSP and be in bliss ;P. Hell, if I bought Days for the plot to be all about Xion's poor suffering, might as well buy BBS. I hope this doesn't take too long to release here D:. I'll try not to get too hyped, though xD.

fantasy08

BUT YEAH DON'T SPOIL ANYMORE THAN THAT, fantasy08! x.x I'm not disappointed in Isa and Lea because I knew it was fanservice from the beginning. That's why I was like ">.>" when people were all "don't say that! They might have an important role". Yeah, right. Hello, this is Nomura. Still, I never expected Terra's story to be sad. I just thought his path to darkness would be like Riku's: which wasn't that sad until he started to redeem. Just don't tell me why it's sad, I can't wait to find out on my own.

I knew it was bs fanservice going in to,but I had a slim hope he would prove me wrong,but like you said this is Nomura were talking about. However, this isn't fanservice this is whoring in the extremes. Lea was put in because nomura has a hard on for him like mad and Isa was included to pretend like he doesn't. Axel takes over three games, and yet this one proved without a shadow of a doubt that he's not important to the KH mythos at all. Now like I said the player stopped a little after Ven met them for the first time( which was in the scans). So he could come back to Radiant Garden so Lea and Isa can redeem themselves by actually being worth a damn in the plot,but I have a strong feeling that isn't going to happen. Also about Terra's story it's sad, but then it's not at the same time. To say anymore would be going into detail. :) It also felt incomplete as well.

BUT I'M SO GLAD AQUA IS GREAT! Before I say that I now have my female antagonist and protagonist pair OT2, I need to play it. But I'm so happy that I'm getting good news so far on her. That's all I wanted to hear. How does Ventus rank? Rather, how would you rate the game so far? I need to know if it's really worth waiting and buying for.

Boy is she great! Such a bad-ass wielder( and I'm not just talking about game-play wise, but in cut-scenes as well), and her personality is nice without being ultra depressive like Xion's, passive like Namine's, and dull as wall paint like Kairi's. Oh wait I forget you like Kairi. Sorry bout that. Don't kill me! lol Basically her personality isn't suish. From what I've seen the story isn't that dark. I'll say it's Kh2 in atmosphere as far as darkness is concerned. I actually find Xion's game( notice I didn't say Roxas's) and Re: Com to be darker than what I've seen so far. However, the character themselves are great.I love Aqua and Terra and do not want Sora, Riku, and Kairi back lol

Ven is whiny. He's likable in that I see a little of Roxas and Sora's personality bubbling out of him, but there are far to many times were it's Xionish especially were Terra is concerned. That being said I still prefer Roxas.

At the moment I'll rate the game a 2 and a half out of 5. It's game-play is a clone of Kh2, but I find that to be a good thing. I know a lot of people won't since they seem to think Kh2 was to easy. Story-wise, so far, Terra's seems to be the darkest, but keep in mind I only saw the ending of his. I had to read about the rest from people who actually saw all of his story, and so from that, and what I actually saw, his is the most story relevant to the mythos. Aqua's so far is not dark. Just going to Disney worlds, with the only real story relevant things taking place in the first five-ten minutes of LOD and Radiant Garden, but this is still just the beginning of her story. From what I saw of Ven's it honestly bored me. Graphics-wise Days actually had the better cut-scenes, the FMV ones anyway, which is weird since the PSP is supposed to be the stronger system.

Also the intro has some gorgeous CGI, but it was meh. I only liked one scene out of the entire 2:00 something minutes with about three honorable mentions. Lastly, Nomura kinda lied. This game raises way more questions then it answers. However,the answers could be in reports, and I can't read Japanese, so I'll give him a small leeway for the moment. One of the biggest was answered, though, so I guess that's something. However, in typical nomura fashion he gave an answer and then raised about five more, and that's in just one scene.

Man, it's going to be so difficult to stay away for this game.
Would you like to see the intro at-lease or would you consider that a spoiler lol

I hope I answered your questions without spoiling. I tried to be as aloof as possible. :)

Last edited:

namine_ftw

Considering the other two, it didn't even really have to try, to be honest :/.

Sad but true. Maybe that's why BBS was the last to be released, lol. I still get a kick out of how everyone (myself included) thought Coded was going to be some crucial game that is key to understanding the franchise and putting all the pieces together.

Second good news about her. I guess it was worth it to hype about her awesomeness early. Because she actually gave good vibes unlike a certain other character. And from what I hear, she's delivering.

I'm afraid to go to the Aqua Fanclub to celebrate, since it's bound to be spoilerified.

I haven't been over to the Aqua FC yet (I'm going to wait to join until I actually play the game) but yeah, I'd probably wait. And she DOES deliver, believe me.

It never was pointless filler to me. It just has too much to be called such. And I always did view it as a should-be main game, but it couldn't be one only because Sora isn't the main character. Yet, thanks for the heads up. Now I got to get ready to buy a PSP and be in bliss ;P. Hell, if I bought Days for the plot to be all about Xion's poor suffering, might as well buy BBS. I hope this doesn't take too long to release here D:. I'll try not to get too hyped, though xD.

At this point I just about lost all faith in Nomura, so I wasn't about to assume anything about BBS until it was released. I think he enjoys trolling the hell out of the fanbase or something--he makes it seem like something or someone is important but turns out to be pointless, or so-and-so is going to revealed but isn't. I had no doubt that a lot of new plot elements were going to be introduced, but I wasn't sure how he was going to follow up with them. I mean, Aqua looked awesome in the trailers, but it was only after seeing her in the game that I can honestly say that she's awesome.

Yes, I'd say that this is definitely worth the purchase. I have no idea when it's going to get released here, but I'm guessing around May. Hopefully sooner.

WarpChaos

Yay. I'm still wondering whether or not to spoil myself. what do you think ?

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

fuyodghfdidyuu, I looked at it.

Thankfully, since this was a Xion thread, I was right that it wouldn't be a big deal and it would only include her in it. That was a save.

Of course, this whole level will depend on what she's actually doing there and how. If you can do that with keeping it about Xion only, not spoiling much else, I can try to make an opinion of it ^^;. But if no, then, got to stay away.

As for the replies, I'll respond soon. I can only do quick messages before I leave for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back