• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► CMS : Youtube Content thread (no advertising)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

StyX

Awards
Fan Story -- Xehanort Destiny -- Kingdom Hearts "The Path to Darkness"

Hello everyone, here I am again for a very special video and a new way to tell you the story of Kingdom Hearts through a narrative cutscene video and with new "staging" to express my unofficial vision that I have of the character of Xehanort and the darkness.

Feel free to tell me what you think about it.

I would like to point out that all the elements used in the video come from sources available in the description and the voices used are all computer generated.

Sharing and like the video always helps.

Thank you all and enjoy ! ^_^

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Made an update to that animation a few months back. Still working on it on and off.

Got a few more cuts finished and added in some sound effects.

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Made another update to this video. Rough animation is about 96% done, and more cuts have been finished. The plan is for next update to be the finished animation, but we’ll see how it goes.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

Artful| Creature

Awards
Here are some Game Music videos I made based off some kingdom hearts ships.

Would love for people to share my vids and leave a comment/like!

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Finally got that fan animation wrapped up. Funny how I got it finished around the same time Sora gets into Smash Bros, I did not expect that at all😅

Still, glad to get it finished 😊

• Love
Reactions: Max

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Finally got that fan animation wrapped up. Funny how I got it finished around the same time Sora gets into Smash Bros, I did not expect that at all😅

Still, glad to get it finished 😊
I freaking love this! There is so much detail, from the camera angles to the shadows and lighting and facial expressions, you really captured that Shiro Amano feeling and brought it to life with your animation mixed with the original audio. You've gained yourself a sub.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Made another animatic, this time using Toon Boom Storyboard Pro. Had this idea stuck in my brain ever since I saw Mamoru Hosoda’s Belle back in February, the first part of the song ‘A Million Miles Away’ really had me thinking about Sora and Kairi’s situation by the end of Melody of Memory. Only finished it recently, and had some inspiration from the KH4 trailer near the end.

.:Mega:.

Awards

Hi, everyone! I just released a video analyzing Terra from Birth by Sleep and discussing why he's a lot smarter than the fandom gives him credit for. It's been a long time in the making, so it'd be awesome if you could check it out! :)

Back