• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CnC on my sig?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

It's more like a wallpaper banner, nonetheless I would work on the colour, it's very dull also to add, there's not that much design on it to critique. Also I'm not liking the bright yellow on the right, get rid of it and your a redish colour.

Raiko

Come break me down
Its still big btw.

hmmm not too bad. I quite like the dust effects but you could've pulled it off in a better way (like it shouldn't look like it was randomly painted there); blend it in with the bg.

also, the colour of the stock is different to the Background. :/

oh and make the right side a bit redder.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
the background is fine just fix those color issues you got going on with the stock and get rid of that grey smoke near his right arm

C

Colours

If i get rid of it and lose the red color, its, well too boring.

I said lose the "yellow" colour and add another colour like a dark redish glow. Something that matches a bit more. The yellow just looks out of place imo.

RememberRoxas

the background is fine just fix those color issues you got going on with the stock and get rid of that grey smoke near his right arm

Its still big btw.

hmmm not too bad. I quite like the dust effects but you could've pulled it off in a better way (like it shouldn't look like it was randomly painted there); blend it in with the bg.

also, the colour of the stock is different to the Background. :/

oh and make the right side a bit redder.
What I tryed to do is make the stock look different form the BG because i felt it didnt look right with Cole being orange-reddish.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
What I tryed to do is make the stock look different form the BG because i felt it didnt look right with Cole being orange-reddish.

well trust me, it's the only way it's going to look right

also if you don't like orange-reddish colors you can just switch it up to something else or use complementary colors

Raiko

Come break me down
well trust me, it's the only way it's going to look right

also if you don't like orange-reddish colors you can just switch it up to something else or use complementary colors

Do what he says. Jaxx knows what he's doing.

(Try gradients, see if it works. Usually, it changes some of the colours.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back