• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CO in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

In the new trailer it shows Aqua standing in front of it i have no idea why but i wanna hear your ideas and theories discuss.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I like the idea the LoD turns into CO once darkness has taken over, or otherwise. It may not be true but I do like the idea.

JackabeePARAMORE

Also, in the fragments of the intro to BBS, which were put in the newest trailer, it shows Ven & Terra in what looks to be CO. Terra is running from Darkness & Ven is running from darkness but that darkness turns to light.

Flickr

What I don't understand about it being there is that Organization XIII did not exist yet. So it was empty, in a sense. I wonder if maybe MX or Vanitas were using it? idk maybe..... :/

JackabeePARAMORE

Well in the picture of Ven on the...er...poapoa tree (idk how to spell it.) there was a man in a black Org. 13 coat so possibly the scene with Aqua at CO takes place aafter & possibly the org is being formed. Or being thought up of.

Birnax

I'm guessing it has something to do with Master Xehanort.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I like the idea the LoD turns into CO once darkness has taken over, or otherwise. It may not be true but I do like the idea.
i also agree with this idea, just makes wonder what could change somethin that big.

Terra is running from Darkness & Ven is running from darkness but that darkness turns to light.
is that what vens running from, looked like his hallway was disappearing all together to me.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i want LoD to turn into CO

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I want it to as well; it could be some plot twist. Probably won't happen though, with my luck.

JackabeePARAMORE

i also agree with this idea, just makes wonder what could change somethin that big.

is that what vens running from, looked like his hallway was disappearing all together to me.
Yerp. It was confirmed in one of the translation things. Terra's hallway is filled with light but is 'swallowed' by darkness. & Ven's is filled with darkness which turns to light.

State

Awards
That just makes me wonder if CO will be accessible.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yerp. It was confirmed in one of the translation things. Terra's hallway is filled with light but is 'swallowed' by darkness. & Ven's is filled with darkness which turns to light.
then y would ven run from light?..............................................

TVA1994

Castle Oblivion could've been built way before mx and eraqus in the begining of the keyblade wars or the 1st. That's just a theory.

WWHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW DO U CREATE A THREAD??!!??

jdeib963

Ive thought this for a while now lol. Yeah i think CO is LOD with darkness taken over. I dont think it will be accessible but im just glad to see it. Keep in mind orgaization XIII just found it, they didnt create it. I want to know so badly what its importance is, its my favorite world.

Saltycakes

i'm just gonna throw a random guess out, but maybe CO has something to do with the whole "birth by sleep" process thing, and that's why in 358/2 days Xemnas is searching for that room in CO and has Axel go and look for it, and also has simularities to the chamber where Aqua's armor is in the Final Mix of KH2 where Xemnas says "friend", so i think( even though you probably won't get to play in CO in the game) i think maybe there's gonna be some importence to it in the game, also, doesn't CO make people lose their memories? maybe something about that's in the game also...

Axens

Banned
Castle Oblivion cant be in BBS. The organization wasnt created yet, although it could have existed long before they were even created. I dont know what its purpose could be in BBS, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back