• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoD-WoW WII question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Okay so my friend really wants this game but his parents wont let him get it becuz of the M rating. But im wondering if the WII version has a feature to 'lower graphic content' where it basicly changes it to a T rated game. I know the PS3 ver. has it.But does the WII version have it?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know but I don't think there is one but idk there might be besides it really isn't that bloody your friend should try to tell his parents that but then again there are his parents.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Oh that I can see then why but usually there is just a thing to turn the blood down not the language usually but there might be I haven't played it in a while.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Well on the PS3 ver. in the optins .There a choice that says 'Graphic Content' the choices Restricted/Unresticted

Ive actually tried the restricted and it takes away the Languge and most off the Blood. to where its basicly only rated T.

Its not THAT big of a deal but it basicly getting it (options) or NOT (unrestricted) so if it does has it in there he IS giong to get it.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I don't know it might be but see in multi platform games the Wii usually get the short end but it might I never checked usually the PS3 and 360 follow the same basics but I don't know about the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back