• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Code Lyoko:Evolution (Dubstep beats?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So the funny middle school drama is now live actiion. It will easily fit into a block with that other show on cn(that one about video games) and then the cartoony cgi seems to remain the same but updated, william is on their side again too.
Why dubstep

[video=youtube;aWNUNGe_wYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWNUNGe_wYM[/video]

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well it'll certainly be interesting with the CGI/live-action mix. I think it can be pulled off and the contrast would give more feeling of transitioning into a whole new world.

Dubstep because...why not?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Those child actors are going to need some LARGE foreheads to be able to make the part.

I also wouldn't have noticed that this was dubstep if you hadn't said anything.

I think you guys need to rethink what's worth being upset about.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Those child actors are going to need some LARGE foreheads to be able to make the part.

I also wouldn't have noticed that this was dubstep if you hadn't said anything.

I think you guys need to rethink what's worth being upset about.
I just really liked the original them song. Yeah my sisther said there forheads were huge too

Awards
lol that isn't dubstep.

ehh, I find this rather ironic since I disliked the CG art style and liked the drawn animation.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Good to see it's come back, though I'm a little bit sceptical about the live action.

Unfortunately, I no longer care for this series as seasons one and two were the only seasons to be aired over here. It'd take a while for me to catch up again. XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I dont know how I feel about the live-action either, though I haven't seen much of it.

BUT

New sector, new CGI-look, almost new costumes, weapon modifications (for William and Odd), and WILLIAM FUCKING HELPING LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE THAT LAST EPISODE. GODDAMMIT.

I enjoy what I see. I look forward to it.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Good to see it's come back, though I'm a little bit sceptical about the live action.

Unfortunately, I no longer care for this series as seasons one and two were the only seasons to be aired over here. It'd take a while for me to catch up again. XD

The entire series is on Netflix.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
does it say anything anywhere about voice actors? i'm cool with the CGI models staying but do live-action actors mean new voices?

Not from what I've heard but I assume that the LA actors also voice the CGI characters. No point in having two sets of actors for the same characters.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Not from what I've heard but I assume that the LA actors also voice the CGI characters. No point in having two sets of actors for the same characters.
That makes sense, but I did like there voicese from before oh well?
I haven't seen Sissi anywhere, kind of suprising since she was a appered in every episode of the entire show, I'm suprised she wasn't bumped up to full time status. Now there a new girl called Luara

Awards
They better not replace the old theme song with some crappy techno/low budget dubstep mix. "A World Without Danger" was one of the best cartoon theme songs back then. Also, I don't see this show being localized. Unless they decide to make all the live action subtitled (which would look cool), I don't they will put in a lot of effort for recasting and stuff.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They better not replace the old theme song with some crappy techno/low budget dubstep mix. "A World Without Danger" was one of the best cartoon theme songs back then. Also, I don't see this show being localized. Unless they decide to make all the live action subtitled (which would look cool), I don't they will put in a lot of effort for recasting and stuff.
If cn casted there own american version I woundnt be suprised. They like live action things. I guess it depends on how popular it is weath or not it comes overseas. I 'm gonna watch the first few eps with subtitles, just to see if it any good.

So here is the cast ... wow odd is funny
The best part is that jeramie wont sound so stupid anymore
tumblr_mc809ryPAe1rorxmfo1_1280.png

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, I got good news and bad news.

Good-Evolution will be dubbed in English, the first episode will have a early premiere on the 18 or later next month when it comes out spring 2013 (french)

Bad news so please take with grains of salt, the old voices don't return. Don't kill me, but a video is on YT of the english teaser.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Okay, I got good news and bad news.

Good-Evolution will be dubbed in English, the first episode will have a early premiere on the 18 or later next month when it comes out spring 2013 (french)

Bad news so please take with grains of salt, the old voices don't return. Don't kill me, but a video is on YT of the english teaser.

Thats not news, the voiceing part, the chracter wil now be voiceed by their live action actors

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
1. That's not dubstep
2. Live action will probably be a huge turn off for me
3. The CGI part doesn't even look like it's changed much at all

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The Live Action bits must be jarring. It will be like watching one of those chinese dubbed movies. Better off doing like Power Rangers and we shoot our own American live action scenes.

Edit: Maybe for season 2 or a reboot of the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back