• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Codebreaker problems.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay before you say anything, I am not a cheater, I just thought it would be fun.

Game:
Final Fantasy X

Problem:
Okay heres how it is, I bought this new code system (somewhat like gameshark or armax) because not only was I frustrated with Seymours' 3rd form, but I also want to have some good old fashion fun. Now I poped in the Codebreaker disk into my ps3 and it worked out fine. From there I input the codes thatt I needed and went back to the main menu, everything going swimingly so far. Then I pressed start game, it ejected the codebreaker disc and asked me to insert FFX. When I do It says that the game is starting and I'm realy happy, then after that the screen of the tv goes completely black and the game does not load, I'm furious.

I thought that maybe it was because I was using a PS3 and not a PS2 but heck, what do I know.

Please help me if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back