• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan06

you know how it says that jimminy's journal says on that one page

We must return to free them from their torment.

Well ok this gos back to CoM
WHAT HAPPENED TO RIKU REPLICA
i mean yeah namine broke his heart or what ever
BUT
orginization members dont neee hearts to survive right
i know riku replica is no Nobody but who says people cant live without hearts
or
did namine break his memories
ok ok ok back to theorie
but still i think he could of had survived somehow and i think that in some way he might of had to do something with that note
you are probalby thinking
why would anybody would want to go back and save him
well maybe they wouldnt need to if they wouldnt have to
what if its something they HAVE to fix
now im going to DiZ
DiZ is a man who disliked the orginization but always looked for a way to overcome them
what if he had a way of destroyng them using the replica like to say riku's replica side of the story
mean while sora and co were fighting of the XIII(XIV) DiZ had his own plans with the replica a being that was created, not born
an unbirth
just like the original Xehanort created faux heartless and put isignias on them inidicating that they were created
well what if DiZ took replica or the remains of the replica and made a new him (the replica i mean)
so he can power over something beyond nothingness, darkness and light what if during 358 he did something too.
I guess this is one of things we have to wait and see on how unbirths live and if its possible for a greater unbirth to live similar to that of a Nobody
but here is a conclusion
I know that The game (Coded) is going to be played during the first kingdom hearts events and that it may be most likely not possible for riku replica to have to do with anything during that time but Duz does and what if he had watched them (sora kairi and riku i mean) since before the bigining of their "adventure" and created something like time machine or opened a worp hole that might of sent riku replica back in time
to help them(sora and co again) so they can succeed in their missions or to say sora never really did fight his way through all those heartless he had help from RR all the time and somewhere in between that did riku finally fail to help them only to find his death in time killed by somone who didnt like RR getting inbetween thier plans
and so
hes doomed to repeat his fate time and time again becouse of Vexen's creation and then my theory
and so causes him torment
but that still doesnt explain the "THEIR" part
hmmm
what do u think?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yes, in the reverse rebirth mode he died, but oh well, this forum section is for posting your theories and you must have thought about this one:), nice theory.

A

Audo

Riku killed the Riku Replica.
And Coded doesn't go back to CoM, it stays in KH1 time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You messed up when you didnt realize that Riku Replica was destroyed by The real Riku in his CoM reverse rebirth.>.>

C

Colours

About the written thing in JJ.
That might have something to do with KHIII.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, Riku Replica got killed by Namine, then he came back to life, and then decided to disssapear

DarkSoldier85

Riku killed the Riku Replica.
And Coded doesn't go back to CoM, it stays in KH1 time.

This game actually takes place after KH2, but most of the events referred to in the game will come from Jiminy's Journal from KH1.

Awards
This theory could have held its own had the manga been the actual plot of the series.

And the true enemy of coded would probably be the army of Vexen clones.

Sweet Genocide

Are you seriously convinced DIZ pulled a John Connor and sent a riku replica back in time, terminator style??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back