• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
Thanks to DarMar106, we have some sort of confirmation for coded. In the VA topic, Edd Carroll said he was voicing a new KH game for Jiminy Cricket, but he was not in BBS. This would mean that he is voicing for coded or another kh game. here is the pic for confirmation.

4372500181_26bcec40b2_o.jpg

Please discuss.

O

Oberon

If it's not KH BBS, probably Coded then. I wouldn't be surprised if it came to US on the PSN or a double with BBS. Although that means it'll cost more money. >:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, I assume this is for coded.

Someone should just ask about coded specifically.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If it's not KH BBS, probably Coded then. I wouldn't be surprised if it came to US on the PSN or a double with BBS. Although that means it'll cost more money. >:

Well it really justifies waiting till the summer then if they are localizing both and bundling it and adding extras then June-August release date is acceptable

αsiя

space coke
if coded is coming to NA then the question is
what is it going to be on

Amulet

I'm not sure if I'm reading into the email too much or if I'm just a little too hopeful, but Eddie Carroll replied to the email he wrote "Thank, Eddie" and it just reminded me of the line "Thank, Naminé." So maybe he was trying to give us a hint as to what game it was?

You are free to say that I'm stupid. >______>;;

jdeib963

As much as i would love it to come to the US, I dont think it will, i dont think this voice memo means anything...other than this guy might be crazy lol

kostas

Awards
guys what if he gives his voice for the mystery unannounced game nomura is talking about and not for coded?

Suzuku

guys what if he gives his voice for the mystery unannounced game nomura is talking about and not for coded?
They wouldn't have even started English casting for that game yet. :/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
If Coded comes to NA then depending on if it comes out on the cellphone I may or may not get it. If it comes out on the cellphone I`m not getting it. Even if it came out on the iphone I wouldn`t be able to get it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Ask for a $199 8GB iPod touch.

I don`t have that kind of money and once I do I`m using it for BBS and a PSP, and then it will probaly take me another year two years to earn all that money again without spending any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back