• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
On the PSN store thats only accessible with the unique code on the back of BBS game manuals is what I'm hoping for

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought you were just against buying downloadable games. The code thing is free.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm not sure how they would put two disks in one of those cases. and I'm not sure about the US/UK but Aus has the stick wrapped with the manual so with two disks there that'll be a bit....hard to fit in

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, I'm not sure how they would put two disks in one of those cases. and I'm not sure about the US/UK but Aus has the stick wrapped with the manual so with two disks there that'll be a bit....hard to fit in

They'll come up with something, designing a box to fit two disk isn't that hard.

T

The Spoiler

They arent going to give it out for free with a code. You will have to download it, and it will cost maybe $5.00 per episode, adding up to $40. Na that might be too expensive. Maybe $2.50 per episode adding up to $20.

But without a doubt it will be a downloadable game. Just cause you want a bundle, its not gonna happen. It wouldnt work out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They arent going to give it out for free with a code. You will have to download it, and it will cost maybe $5.00 per episode, adding up to $40. Na that might be too expensive. Maybe $2.50 per episode adding up to $20.

But without a doubt it will be a downloadable game. Just cause you want a bundle, its not gonna happen. It wouldnt work out.

And why wouldn't it? THe Re:Com/FM bundle worked out. SO why not a BBS/Coded bunble?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
apparently Re:CoM didn't selll as well as they liked.

Then again, they also had no advertising for it either.

In Japan it sold well and BBS is going to sell well. 358/2 Days did and it was a side game so BBS being a main game is of couse going to sell well. With Coded bundled with it, they just add a little more money to the price and there a ya go they get money for Coded too. It's an excellent business move.

T

The Spoiler

In Japan it sold well and BBS is going to sell well. 358/2 Days did and it was a side game so BBS being a main game is of couse going to sell well. With Coded bundled with it, they just add a little more money to the price and there a ya go they get money for Coded too. It's an excellent business move.
No it isnt. Most people want to pay less, and when they see the price of a BbS/Coded bundle, they wont buy it. releasing it in episodes will sell more, because each episode is a few bucks, so people think its cheap, but it all adds up in the end.

TENZA ZANGETSU

just a thought. what if it is released as a bonus with bbs similar to a final mix+. or like a bonus as in ff12 where they just give an over view of it and include the cut scenes. that would explain the voice acting.

Sora^Fan

No it isnt. Most people want to pay less, and when they see the price of a BbS/Coded bundle, they wont buy it. releasing it in episodes will sell more, because each episode is a few bucks, so people think its cheap, but it all adds up in the end.
Yeah...it's a trick you see on the market everyday..tricking people into thinking the are paying less when in fact the are paying the same amount or even more haha

kostas

Awards
i will be so glad if they release it on the psp. but i think they will wait to see if bbs will sell good in psp and then decide on which console they release it

deep_but_stupid

Maybe he means reprising his role eventually, as in he's not been sacked and been told they'll be offering him the role again in future. Or maybe it's fake.

And if it's realeased in NA it'd better be realeased other side of the pond too. If you lot get another one we dont i might start throwing chairs at windows : )

Bandit_x3

Well, I can't imagine American audiences going for a Kingdom Hearts cellphone game. Maybe the really die-hard fans, but other than that I dont have much hope for it. But who am I to really say, I'm making assumptions. I just dont know how many people are willing to buy a new cellphone for a short side game they can just read up on without missing anything.

Someone else mentioned this, I forgot who, but they might be adding a scene with Jiminey Cricket to BBS.
I mean we DID find out that new scenes were going to be added to the North American release, right?

(But I'd actually buy a bundle with BBS and Coded if that were to happen. Lmao. Figure you're spending pretty much the same amount if you buy it separately, right? I dont know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back