• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Coming to NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm guessing since all of the episodes have been released, it would be easier to release Coded as a full-game to the west. And the iPhone/iPod Touch seems like a likely platform for Square to release.

I dread at the controls, though. I had a hard enough time playing Earthworm Jim.

Suzuku

Where did you get these lies? It never existed.

@
Suzuku
BTW, Check the sales for the PSP and Iphone and tell me precisely the sales figures numbers. I think you might have under exaggerated.
There have been 42.48 million iPhones sold since it first launched. There have been over 30 million iPod touches sold since it first launched. There have been 55.9 million PSPs sold since it first launched. The PSP sold 107,000 units last quarter in America, while iPhone sold 2-3 million units last quarter in America IIRC and 8.7 million units worldwide. Apple said iPod touch sales were up 55% last quarter.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i hope it comes with bbs or to the ds, cause T.T i dont have an ifone and dont intent to go into dept just to get coded.

Suzuku

You don't have to get an iPhone, get an iPod touch. Lowest model costs $199 and there is no monthly contract. Basically an iPhone without phone, camera, compass, or GPS. You can get it for even less than $199 if you buy a used one from somewhere.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You don't have to get an iPhone, get an iPod touch. Lowest model costs $199 and there is no monthly contract. Basically an iPhone without phone, camera, compass, or GPS. You can get it for even less than $199 if you buy a used one from somewhere.
this maybe but the only thing i'd have use 4 it is coded, i kinda find it a waste just to get a 199 item for one app.

just realized, it could be released as a DSiWare.
sounds more likely than psn or wiiware.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Do you know how well iPhone games sell? It's not a typical phone. :/

Yes I do know how well the sales do and they aren't good enough, and on top of that there simply aren't enough people with iPhone's.

I doubt it's a new scene in BBS because the world Jiminey is from is destroyed by the Heartless
Heartless weren't invented yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No it isnt. Most people want to pay less, and when they see the price of a BbS/Coded bundle, they wont buy it. releasing it in episodes will sell more, because each episode is a few bucks, so people think its cheap, but it all adds up in the end.

Downloading is not as popular in America as it is in Japan, therefore it wont be released in episodes.

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
i will be so glad if they release it on the psp. but i think they will wait to see if bbs will sell good in psp and then decide on which console they release it

heck yeah i think sales for BBS will be just as grand as they were & still are over in japan. i cannot wait for that game =D so if coded does get set to release on PSP, i'd imagine it making at least decent sales.

Suzuku

Yes I do know how well the sales do and they aren't good enough, and on top of that there simply aren't enough people with iPhone's.
That was a rhetorical question. You obviously don't know. They're good enough for multiple AAA companies to continue expressing interest in developing for it. And there are more people with iPhone and iPod touches than there are with PSPs, especially in the west, and it's quickly catching up to the DS. The iDevices will probably overtake the DS by the end of the year.

Heartless weren't invented yet
Heartless did exist during BbS. :/

jlk2009

if im honesty that e-mail seems bit iffy to me.... however if coded was released i doubt it willl be on iphone as im sure their games are not that popular and not enough ppl have them soo the best bit i say is to added to BBS as a mini game type thing or just use the cutscene nd some text to explain what we missed i guess????

T

The Spoiler

That was a rhetorical question. You obviously don't know. They're good enough for multiple AAA companies to continue expressing interest in developing for it. And there are more people with iPhone and iPod touches than there are with PSPs, especially in the west, and it's quickly catching up to the DS. The iDevices will probably overtake the DS by the end of the year.

Heartless did exist during BbS. :/
6:05

Purebloods existed and always will. The Emblems didnt exist.

O

Oberon

Yes, heartless were in pureblood form, but just not around as much as they were when the emblems started being created by Xehanort and co.

That much is true.

T

The Spoiler

lol good luck

Its not a spoiler unless you play the video. The pause is basically a spoiler tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back