• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded for iPhone/iTouch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkway

Honestly, I've been thinking, and this doesn't seem too unlikely. Apparently, Eddie Carrol said he was doing voicework for a kingdom hearts game that I guess HAD to be coded. I was thinking that if it would come out for anything in the states, it'd fit best on iPhone. SquareEnix already has a few FF games on it, and I don't think it'd too farfetched that they adapt it onto the iPhone rather than normal cellphones, which would be nearly impossible to market to in the US.

But don't mind me, I'm just thinking outloud.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It'd take a bunch of reprogramming to get a Standard keypad phone game to a touch interface-based phone. I don't know if it'd be financially a good idea.

Might as well put it on something that actually uses buttons. Wiiware, or something ot that effect that already has been associated to downloading in an "episodic" format.

State

Awards
Let's all wait for a next-gen phone that has buttons.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hells nah. it be a pain since alot of people (well me) dont have iphone DX

State

Awards

Indeed. Plus; the iPhone is known to have a lot of pirated software, in a business point of view, it wouldn't be efficient to release a Kingdom Hearts coded app.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No. Just no.

America should get ahead of the game and get the next-gen phones that are in Japan. America always thinks it has the best when Japan and a bunch of European countries already use their phone as house security and to close their garages.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No. Just no.

America should get ahead of the game and get the next-gen phones that are in Japan. America always thinks it has the best when Japan and a bunch of European countries already use their phone as house security and to close their garages.

I use my iPhone to open and close my garage. Your point?

s1keanureeves

αsiя

space coke

Many people have the iPhone/iTouch. That argument never actually works because many people don't PSPs. I don't have a PS3, so KH3 should not come out on it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
We're not talking about what people use it for though. The argument is essentially what can you do with it, and the iPhone can be used for the tasks you described. Now, what the idiots who buy it actually do with it is another story. And if you think it'd be that difficult to program virtual buttons in Coded you're sadly misinformed. Many iPhone apps run on similar D-pads and buttons right now. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back