• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded in KH 2.5 idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Here's something that I was going through my mind about for a while now and I think it might be an interesting thing to see, so I want to ask what you guys think.

Coded is relatively short storywise, no? And, really, the main characters are the main Disney crew. So I was thinking, what do you think of a distant possibility that Nomura decides to recreate Coded as an actual animated film, like an OVA of sorts, made by Disney animators? I think it would work like a charm. It's even less likely to be remade than Days and if Days wasn't remade, there is no point in doing it for Coded either. And it would be a twist, rather than giving us HD cutscenes of stuff we've already seen (you can't really add anything to Coded as you can with Days).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think there's a pretty good chance that Re:Coded will be remade into a cutscene only format just like Days. Especially considering that they already remade Coded once.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but most of Re:coded was still only sprites. As with Days, they'd need to remake a lot of scenes if they were to make it a video volume or something.

I think an animated OVA would be really amazing!! I don't think they'd do it, but I would love to see it regardless...

Sorakh212

Awards
It's possible and very likely just a little ways away especially since KH1.5 hasn't even been released yet. That's probably the one game apart from Days that makes sense to put into cutscene or OVA form like you said. That and it's my least favorite game of the entire franchise :mad: and I for one would be all for it.

JustSnilloc

I think there's a pretty good chance that Re:Coded will be remade into a cutscene only format just like Days. Especially considering that they already remade Coded once.

This is how I feel about it, not to mention it'd fit in well with the style they'll set with the 1.5 ReMIX (Modified Games + "Movie")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back