• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded on itouch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i don tknow, ive heard dirge of cerberus lost episode was coming to the US (cell phone game)

i think it depends, docomo phones look alot like the switch phones of t mobile and verizon, but i wouldnt know alot about that, so i might be wrong in its content

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Woo Deja vu. I doubt it, Im not sure if people in the US have bought enough itouches for them to bring a Good game such as Coded to it. SE tries to make mooney off of things that they ythink are popular. itouch isn't there yet.

A

Audo

I think he means the iPod touch.
But no, I sure as heck hope not. Touch-sensitive controls would be horrible.

Woo Deja vu. I doubt it, Im not sure if people in the US have bought enough itouches for them to bring a Good game such as Coded to it. SE tries to make mooney off of things that they ythink are popular. itouch isn't there yet.
They're not going to make much money off of Coded anyways... they are selling for cheap, and possibly even free.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If S-E wants to bring in any overseas money whatsoever for Coded, putting it on PSP or Iphone is not only a smart move, it's a must.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They're not going to make much money off of Coded anyways... they are selling for cheap, and possibly even free.

yeah. But I dont think US has enough IPod Touch consumers to bring it to that, is all. But I get what your saying. WiiWare would be a perfect choice, seeing as all US kids love Wii.

A

Audo

You know what else would be a good choice? Just keeping it on cell phones >.<

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I call for it to stay on the cellphones. As it was planned to, and most likely will be

It never was going to the PSP.

i heard dirge of cerberus lost episodes was coming to the US (said so inthe game) so maybe coded aswell. im thinking sidekick, if it goes on sidekick then it might be good too

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Highly deny a iPhone port.

Not many people have an iPhone and I doubt a whole lot even play KH so that wouldn't be much of a target to send a game. What most people do have is a cellphone, which would be more of an area to shoot for. DS and PSP already got games heading their way anyway.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Mah. DS and PSP already have KH games. No need to bring out another one soo soon.
True dat. But then SE shouldn't go bawlin' like a bitch when it bombs the way it will if it's released soley on a cellphone outside Japan. I seriously don't think enough Americans or Europeans care enough for cellphone gaming. Let's also not forget how Japansese phones are much more advanced than NA's and Europeans.

Earlier I said maybe this could work on an iPhone but on second thought, I doubt enough of KH's demographic is in possession of one, and/or will get one specifically for that game. I remember reading an article about how a Disney cellphone was released in NA and next to no one gave a shit.

Ah well. SE's the one that has a trained marketing crew, just hope they really do know what they're doing. >_>;;

A

Audo

For Japan at least. What about when it comes to NA though?
They designed the game specifically so that it would be available on a wide variety of phones, and that they did this so they could ship it overseas. Sounds to me like it would stay on the cellphone, if they designed the game so that it could be played on NA phones.

True dat. But then SE shouldn't go bawlin' like a bitch when it bombs the way it will if it's released soley on a cellphone outside Japan. I seriously don't think enough Americans or Europeans care enough for cellphone gaming. Let's also not forget how Japansese phones are much more advanced than NA's and Europeans.

Earlier I said maybe this could work on an iPhone but on second thought, I doubt enough of KH's demographic is in possession of one, and/or will get one specifically for that game. I remember reading an article about how a Disney cellphone was released in NA and next to no one gave a shit.

Ah well. SE's the one that has a trained marketing crew, just hope they really do know what they're doing. >_>;;
You know why next to no one gave a shit? Because it was made by Disney with no interaction from Square-Enix. Meaning it was pointless and not even canon. Assuming, we are thinking of the same thing ;)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They designed the game specifically so that it would be available on a wide variety of phones, and that they did this so they could ship it overseas. Sounds to me like it would stay on the cellphone, if they designed the game so that it could be played on NA phones.
If thats the case then Iphone or Sidekick seems like the most logical Choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back