• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coincidence? (Not sure where this leads)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
If we run with this course, then Roxas as always been in Sora's subconscious, and that further confirms an EXTREMELY deep connection between Ven and Sora

No we can however say Ven has been there. Days explained why this might be but i wont spoil it for you.

Also, Ven's presence would be what customized the look of Roxas

There you already knew without playing days why its so.

None of the Nobodies look exactly like their Somebodies

Actually from what weve seen they do.
But its my belief that nobodies have the ability to alter how they look when they go from somebody to nobody.

Jfighter

No we can however say Ven has been there. Days explained why this might be but i wont spoil it for you.

There you already knew without playing days why its so.

Nope, no idea that that was revealed, LOL! I have only read brief synopsis, the Secret Reports, and watched a vid of the battle vs Xion.

So, how does Days explain that Ven has always been there? Are you referring to the Xion looking like "him" incident with... whoever that was?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yes we can assume Ven was a strong memory because Xigbar saw Ven him Xion when Xion is Soras memories as well.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow that is really good. I truly understand it.
Now I want to read the book.
Great Job!

Jfighter

What does Chain of Memories reveal about memories, people?

Xion = Memories
Maleficent was brought back to life by memories in KH2...

Memories are going to be important in BBs, I bet.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Birth by Sleep.

I was reading some notes I took a little while ago on a book by Joseph Campbell (American, I think) analyzing mythology and various heroes. Interesting thing is that he equates the death of a hero with sleep. (One of the pre-reqs is acknowledgement of death. Xemnas shows this during his last bit of conversation with Sora and Riku in KH2 Realm of Nothingness, but that isn't the point) The cycle of heroes is one of Birth, Death, and Rebirth. From every Death in the cycle comes a Birth of some sort (death of childhood causes the birth of adulthood and such). Thus, Birth by Sleep. The sleep that Campbell analyzes is that of the hero going into a death-like state until it is time to complete his/her destiny. The Birth By Sleep promo mentions "no coincidence in Fate". Fate = Destiny.

Birth by Sleep, the start of something from the death of something else. The initiation of fate; the end of TAV's adventure results in the Birth of SRK's adventure; the fall of the Unbirths results in the rise of the Heartless and Nobodies; everything in Birth by Sleep does not set the stage of KH, but it leads DIRECTLY to it. Without the ideas/events of BBS, KH could not occur.

Not sure where to go from there to launch into a long magnificent theory, so I won't try. Anybody can use this if it fits into one of their theories.

Or, I might be psycho and this could just be a coincidence (although unlikely as it is a prequel).

Comment as you wish, please no calling me an imbecile :23: .

Interesting little note. This could be what Birth by Sleep is based off of, but I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back