• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My older sister's birthday, several other video games and the Camp Rock 2: Final Jam CD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
coincidence or fate i have all of 9/7/10 to play the game locked in mt room

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh My Graveyard Of Keyblades! You're right!!! Because, 9+7= *GASP!* 16! WHICH MEANS.............absolutely nothing. Seriously, it's the day after Labor Day, making it a good day to start school. Which makes it a good business day because holidays have that effect. Becasue the superstitous believe 7 is a lucky number, and, thus, freak us out by doing crap like this. It's a week into September, which makes it ideal for throwing fairs and T Celebrations to say good-bye to Summer. NA Square Enix saw it as a good business day, thats all. Good night.

Zwolf94

9/7 BBS comes out, other things mentioned by other members, and my birthday. Hmm, Don't believe in fate, could just be a random coincidence.

Rexy

Bronze Member
what the, kingdom hearts is the number one ever xD not 47, 42 or other number, its number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizko

I'll be going to a club after school that day.

Which will further increase my time not playing the game (if my mother gets around to preordering it..).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back