• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collab idea, need some extra people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
So, I want to build a character. The basic premise is that he will be a small infant, onyl recently gaining the baility to use his powers. His intelligence grows extremely quickly, and he can throw a toy in the air and realize the amount of force needed, and the physics behind such a force. His intelligence know no bounds, but he is a child, so you'd be able to trick him.

What I want to do is to have a group of the members, with their own characters, end up in a safe area, but your senses are warped by his powers. At first, he will take some time to fully control them, as they are rather advanced. His abilites would grows as he observes the senses of other beings. Therefore, I'd like some of them to be human, and others alien. I'll grant the random ability to hear each other in English even though you were born galaxies apart.

I'm just not sure what people would want off hand, and I'll allow for you all to describe the basics of it, and I will then fill in the rest. The idea is to outsmart my character ( I will play like I must learn before I know certain thigns). The only thing that you can truyl rely on is the communication between all of you (as it's unfair if I manipulated your speech), and your own thoughts. Rest of your senses will end up being warped.

Anyone up for it?

Dark Philosopher

So.... Unique, and interesting....It sounds really cool, and it would be interesting to see how the different normal people would work together to escape this twisted version of reality. (Which is the point right?) I'll have to think about it.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, that's the point. Everything'll be real, technically, just a twisted version. You'll see things that aren't truly there, etc.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes. I know.
Darkened Wings. Yes. Me. That is your character in a nutshell. :p.

But your character. Could there have been something injected into his blood. Perhaps DNA of an alien as a baby? Not sure. Your character sounds very interesting though.

Joy

Bronze Member
Uh, no, more like he is an alien being, Darkened Wings.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Then an alien baby injected with human blood, giving them acess to their language and intelligence. Duh. =P

Joy

Bronze Member
No, not really. He would just naturally learn our language through the way you guys talk.

Hey, I know that I haven't really done much, but I would love to do this. I just need to know if people would be in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back